출처는 여기:http://www.wowhead.com/news=277419/datamined-broadcast-text-and-audio-for-patch-7-3-5-spoilers#highmountain-tauren

분량이 엄청나서 높은산 타우렌 대사만 가져왔습니다.

Sylvanas Windrunner: Chieftain Bloodhoof, have our champion join you for your feast in Thunder Bluff. By the time dessert is served, I want their oath of loyalty to the Horde.
실바나스: 바인, 썬더 블러프에서 벌어지는 연회에 우리의 용사를 초대하시오. 후식이 나올 때 쯤이면 그들이 호드에 충성을 맹세할 수 있게 하도록.
Baine Bloodhoof: It shall be so, Warchief.
바인: 알겠습니다, 대족장이여.

Feast in Mulgore
멀고어 연회
Baine Bloodhoof: Thank you for coming, Mayla. It is my honor to welcome you to Mulgore.
바인: 와서 감사합니다, 마일라. 멀고어에 온 것을 환영합니다.
Mayla Highmountain: Your invitation was most kind, Baine. It is time for our two peoples to renew our bonds of kinship.
마일라: 당신의 초대에 감사합니다, 바인. 이제 우리 동족끼리 다시 뭉칠 차례입니다.
Baine Bloodhoof: It is of kinship that I wish to speak. I hope that--
바인: 그 뭉치고자 하는 것에 대해 얘기하고자 합니다. 부디--
Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: I should never... have left... the mountain...
에본혼: 나는 떠나지...말았어야 했다...높은산으로부터...
Mayla Highmountain: Ebonhorn! What dark force grips you?
마일라: 에본혼! 대체 무슨 어둠의 힘이 그를 잡고 있는 거지?
Mayla Highmountain: I must get Ebonhorn back to Highmountain at once!
마일라: 에본혼을 당장 높은산으로 데려가야 겠어요!
Baine Bloodhoof: I know this power all too well. Champion! We need your help!
바인: 이 힘은 너무나도 잘 알고 있지. 용사여! 그대 도움이 필요하오!

The Battle for Thunder Bluff
썬더 블러프 전투

Baine Bloodhoof: We will drive your shadow from Mulgore!
바인: 멀고어에서 공허의 세력을 몰아내리라!
Baine Bloodhoof: Hahahaha! It feels good to swing my mace again!
바인: 하하하! 다시 내 무기를 휘두르게 되니 정말 기분이 좋군!
Baine Bloodhoof: Thunder Bluff will be free of you!
바인: 네놈이 썬더 블러프를 침범하게 내버려두지 않겠다!
Baine Bloodhoof: Go back to the void that spawned you!
바인: 네가 태어난 공허로 되돌아가라!

Baine Bloodhoof: Very well. We will drive this Old God filth from Thunder Bluff.
바인: 좋소. 썬더 블러프에서 고대신의 더러운 찌꺼기를 몰아내었군.
Uulgyneth: Destroy them! They must not hinder my return!
울기노스: 처치하라! 저들이 내가 돌아오는 걸 막아선 안돼!
Baine Bloodhoof: Your masters will not take my city, monster!
바인: 네 주인이 우리 도시를 차지하게 나둘 것 같으냐, 괴물아!
Baine Bloodhoof: I must be certain the Old Gods' minions are driven from Mulgore.
바인: 멀고어에서 고대신의 하수인들이 물러났는지 확인해야겠소.
Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: Mayla... the pools...
에본혼: 마일라...웅덩이가..
Mayla Highmountain: I understand, my friend. Baine, I must get Ebonhorn back to Highmountain.
마일라: 알고 있어요, 친구여. 바인, 에본혼을 데리고 높은산으로 돌아가야겠어요.
Baine Bloodhoof: Go to Highmountain and aid Mayla, champion. I will join you soon.
바인: 높은산으로 가서 마일라를 돕게나, 용사에. 곧 따라가겠네.

Back to Highmountain
높은산으로 귀환
Mayla Highmountain: The waters have soothed Ebonhorn, but I fear he is slipping away.
마일라: 물이 에본혼을 진정시켰어요. 하지만 그가 버티지 못할 거라는 느낌이 드는군요.
Mayla Highmountain: Ebonhorn is not well. We must find a way to bring him back from the brink. Speak with Spiritwalker Graysky. I believe he can help.
마일라: 에본혼의 상태가 좋지 않습니다. 그를 다시 회복시킬 방법을 찾아야 해요. 영혼길잡이 그레이스카이와 얘기하세요. 그가 도움이 될 수 있을 겁니다.
Mayla Highmountain: I will remain here while Graysky aids you. Pray that restoring the wards will mend Ebonhorn's mind.
마일라: 그레이스카이가 당신을 돕는 동안 전 여기 남겠습니다. 보호 주문을 다시 작동시키면 에본혼의 정신이 되돌아 올 수 있기를 바랄 뿐입니다.

Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: The whispers... they have stopped. Thank you, champion, Graysky.
에본혼: 속삭임이...멈쳤군. 고맙소, 용사와 그레이스카이여.
Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: My mind is my own again. Return to Thunder Totem, champion. Let us gather strength for what is to come.
에본혼: 다시 내 자신을 되찾았소. 썬더 토템으로 되돌아갑시다, 용사여. 앞으로 닥칠 일에 대비해 힘을 모으도록 합시다.
Baine Bloodhoof: Champion! Graysky told me of your courage.
바인: 용사여! 그레이스카이가 그대의 용기에 대해 말해주었네.

Mayla, Spiritwalker Ebornhorn
마일라와 에본혼

Mayla Highmountain: But our work is not done yet. Ebonhorn, we must know what this Darkness wants.
마일라: 하지만 우리가 할 일은 아직도 많습니다. 에본혼, 이 어둠이 뭘 원하는지 알아야 해요.
Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: Follow me, champion.
에본혼: 따라오시오, 용사여.
Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: Long ago, the Old Gods sought to lay claim to Highmountain. Their campaign was led by a terrible general... Uul'gyneth the Darkness.
에본혼: 오래 전, 고대신이 높은산을 그들의 세력으로 삼으려 했습니다. 끔찍한 존재인 어둠의 울기노스가 이 작전을 지휘했지요.
Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: Huln gathered heroes from among the tribes to stand together. They fought against Uul'gyneth's servants, the Necrodark... but the forces of shadow were too great to overcome.
에본혼: 훌른은 부족에서 영웅들을 모아 맞서고자 했습니다. 그들은 울기노스의 하수인인 강령어둠에 맞서 싸웠습니다...하지만 공허의 힘은 맞서기엔 너무나 강력했습니다.
Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: So Huln devised another plan. Wards were placed to lock away the Old Gods' influence. Though the general survived, Uul'gyneth's essence was trapped.
에본혼: 훌른은 그래서 다른 방법을 고안했습니다. 고대신의 영향을 막기 위해 보호 주문을 시전했죠. 울기노스는 살아남았지만 그의 정수는 갇혀져 있었습니다.
Mayla Highmountain: So the Necrodark have been lurking in the shadows, waiting to call forth their master.
마일라: 그래서 강령어둠이 그림자속에 숨어 있었던 것이군요. 그들의 주인님을 부르는 날만 기다리면서.
Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: Indeed. And when I left the mountain to visit Mulgore, the wards weakened just enough to let the Darkness take hold.
에본혼: 그렇습니다. 제가 산을 떠나 멀고어로 향했을 때 보호막이 약해져 어둠이 새어나온 것이죠.
Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: The last ward was placed at Highmountain Summit. That is where we must go. Just as Huln stood with his allies, so we must band together.
에본혼: 마지막 보호막은 높은산 정상에 있었습니다. 그 곳으로 우리가 가야 합니다. 훌른이 그의 동맹과 같이 맞섰던 것처럼, 우리 또한 힘을 합쳐야 합니다.
Uulgyneth: Yes... come! Your strength will become ours, child of darkness!
울기노스: 그래...와라! 네 힘은 우리의 것이 될 것이다. 어둠의 아이야!
Baine Bloodhoof: Child of... What does he mean?
바인: 아이라고? 뭘 뜻하는 것이지?
Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: I... cannot say. Mayla, you and I must go on ahead. Baine, you and our champion gather the others and meet us at the summit.
에본혼: 무슨 말인지...모르겠군요. 마일라, 저와 당신이 먼저 가야 합니다. 바인, 당신과 용사는 다른 이들을 모아 정상으로 오십시오. 거기서 만납시다. 
Baine Bloodhoof: Until we discover what's behind this attack, Mulgore will never be safe. I will come with you, Mayla. Let us face this darkness together.
바인: 이 공격의 배후를 알아내기 전까진 멀고어는 안전하지 못할거요. 당신과 같이 가도록 하겠소, 마일라. 같이 이 어둠에 맞서도록 합시다.

Uulgyneth Encounter
울기노스

Uulgyneth: This mountain belongs to us, mortals. You will soon become vessels for this world's true power!
울기노스: 이 산은 우리의 것이다, 필멸자들아. 너희들은 이 세상의 진정한 힘을 받아들일 그릇이 되리라!
Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: These heroes do not stand alone.
에본혼: 이들은 결코 혼자가 아니다.
Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: Together, we will banish your darkness!
에본혼: 같이 우리는 너의 어둠을 몰아낼 것이다!
Uulgyneth: You will serve us, dragon, just as Neltharion did! Your kind always bends to the whispers.
울기노스: 넌 우리를 섬길 것이다, 용이여. 넬타리온이 그러했듯이! 네 용군단은 항상 속삭임에 굴복해 왔지.
Mayla Highmountain: I cannot let the Darkness possess my father's body!
마일라: 이 어둠이 제 아버지의 몸에 깃들게 나둘 순 없습니다!
Baine Bloodhoof: Mayla! We must stand together!
바인: 마일라! 우린 함께 맞서 싸워야 하오!

Uulgyneth: Serve your true masters, drogbar! Your defiance means death!
울기노스: 진정한 주인을 섬겨라, 드로그바! 반항하면 죽음 뿐이다!
Uulgyneth: The Skyhorn shall serve my masters! You will become the shadow that darkens the skies!
울기노스: 하늘뿔은 내 주인을 섬기리라! 너희들은 하늘을 어둡게 물들이는 공허가 될 것이다!
Uulgyneth: The Legion was nothing compared to our power! Surrender!
울기노스: 군단은 공허의 힘에 비하면 아무것도 아니었다! 항복해라!
Uulgyneth: You have failed! The Darkness rises... and Highmountain shall fall!
울기노스: 너희들은 실패했다! 어둠이 일어선다...높은산은 무너지리라!
Uulgyneth: The wards have weakened! He will be ours!
울기노스: 보호막이 약해졌다! 그는 우리의 것이 되리라!

The Threat Neutralized
위협 종식

Baine Bloodhoof: I did not realize that I had invited a dragon to feast with us at Thunder Bluff. Had I known, I might have set a bigger table!
바인: 썬더 블러프에 용을 초대한 줄은 몰랐는데. 알았다면 더 큰 식탁을 준비했을 거요!
Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: Only Mayla and our champion knew my secret before. Now I entrust it to you as well, chieftain.
에본혼: 오직 마일라와 용사만이 제 비밀을 알았습니다. 이제 당신에게도 이 비밀을 밝힙니다, 족장이여.
Baine Bloodhoof:I see no reason for anyone else to know, spiritwalker. Let it be a matter kept... between friends.
바인: 다른 이들이 알 필요는 없는 것 같군. 친구 사이에...비밀로 남게 하겠소.

Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: I am free from the Old Gods' grip. Thank you, my friends.
에본혼: 고대신의 영향에서 자유로워졌습니다. 고맙습니다, 친구들이여.
Mayla Highmountain: Today was very nearly a dark day for Azeroth.
마일라: 오늘이 하마트면 아제로스에 있어 어두운 날이 될 뻔했군요.
Mayla Highmountain: Had Uul'gyneth's plan succeeded, we all would have been made into servants of the Old Gods... including Ebonhorn.
마일라: 울기노스의 계획이 성공했다면 우린 모두 고대신의 하수인이 되었을 겁니다...에본혼도 포함해서 말이죠.
Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: I shudder at the thought, Mayla. Without the swift action of Baine and this champion, all would have been lost.
에본혼: 생각만 해도 몸서리가 쳐지는군요. 마일라, 바인과 이 용사의 도움이 없었다면 결코 성공하지 못했을 겁니다.
Mayla Highmountain: Baine Bloodhoof, you have demonstrated courage, honor, and loyalty. I believe it is time for your people and mine to renew our bonds of kinship.
마일라: 바인 블러드후프, 당신은 용기와 명예, 충성심을 보여주었습니다. 이제 당신의 부족과 우리의 부족이 다시금 손을 잡을 시간입니다.
Mayla Highmountain: If you will have us, the tauren of Highmountain would be proud to join your Horde.
마일라: 받아주신다면 높은산의 타우렌들은 호드에 들어가는 걸 영광으로 알 것입니다.
Baine Bloodhoof: The Horde will be honored to welcome you! Let us travel to Orgrimmar and share the good news with our Warchief.
바인: 높은산 타우렌이 호드에 들어온다면 굉장한 영광이오! 오그리마로 가서 대족장과 함께 기쁜 소식을 나두도록 합시다.

Pledge to the Horde
호드에 충성 맹세

Baine Bloodhoof: Sylvanas Windrunner, I present Chieftain Mayla Highmountain.
바인: 대족장, 족장 마일라 하이마운틴을 소개합니다.
Sylvanas Windrunner: What have you to say, chieftain?
실바나스: 할 말이 있는가, 족장?
Mayla Highmountain: Warchief, the strength and courage of the Horde has been demonstrated by Baine Bloodhoof, as well as your champion.
마일라: 대족장이여, 바인 블러드후프와 당신의 용사는 호드의 힘과 용기를 증명해주었습니다.
Sylvanas Windrunner: I accept your oath of loyalty. The Horde offers its protection... and expects your obedience.
실바나스: 그대의 충성의 맹세를 받아들이도록 하겠다. 호드는 그대를 지켜줄 것이고...그대의 충성을 요구할 것이다.
Mayla Highmountain: From this day forth, Highmountain vows to stand with you against all foes.
마일라: 지금 이 순간부터 높은산 타우렌은 호드의 적에 맞처 함께 싸울 것을 맹새합니다.
Mayla Highmountain: For the Horde!
마일라: 호드를 위하여!
Sylvanas Windrunner: For the Horde!
실바나스: 호드를 위하여!
Baine Bloodhoof: For the Horde!
바인: 호드를 위하여!

Highmountain
높은산 타우렌

Highmountain stands.
높은산은 굳건히 서 있다.
These words speak of more than earth and stone. They tell the history of our people, enduring hardship and conflict to unite against common foes.
이는 단순이 땅과 돌만을 의미하는 건 아니다. 이는 우리 부족의 역사를 말해준다. 어려움과 반목을 이겨내어 공통의 적들에 맞서 힘을 합하는 이야기를.
At times we were divided. At times we lost our way. But the spirits of our ancestors reminded us that we are bound together by earth, river, and sky. That we are family, and family is worth fighting for.
때로 우리는 분열되었다. 때로 우리는 우리의 길을 잃었다. 하지만 우리의 조상들은 우리가 땅과 강, 그리고 하늘아래 한 몸이라는 것을 일깨워주었다. 우리가 가족이라는 것을. 그리고 가족은 지킬 만할 가치가 있다는 것을.
The time has come for you to venture beyond our sacred peaks. Carry the stories of our people into a new age of unity with our distant kin. Walk the path that Huln took so very long ago, and bring honor to the name... Highmountain.
우리의 성스러운 봉우리를 떠나 모험을 떠날 시간이 왔다. 우리의 먼 동족들과 함께 새로운 통합의 시대로 나아가 우리 부족의 이야기를 이끌어가라. 훌른이 오래 전에 걸었던 길을 걷고 명예를 가져와라...높은산 타우렌의 이름에 걸맞는.

For many ages, our people have called the Broken Isles home. We know little about the Azeroth that exists beyond our shores.
오랜 시간 동안 우리 부족은 부서진 섬을 우리의 고향이라 불렀다. 우리는 우리의 해안가 너머 아제로스에 대해서는 거의 알지 못했다.
It is time we changed that.
이제는 바뀌리라.
Today you begin a new journey, $p. You will be our voice in the lands beyond the mountain.
오늘 그대는 새로운 여정을 시작한다, 플레이어. 그대는 산 너머 땅에서 우리의 목소리가 될 것이다.
Go to Orgrimmar. Meet our new allies and learn what it is they care about... what they fight for.
오그리마로 가라. 우리의 새로운 동맹을 만나고 그들이 뭘 소중히 여기는지 배워라...그들이 무엇을 위해 싸우는지를.
Stay true to who you are. And should you ever miss your home, know that Highmountain is here for you. Always.
그대가 누군지 기억하라. 그리고 고향이 그립거든, 높은산이 항상 여기 있다는 걸 기억하라.
항상.

Heritage Armor
유물 방어구
Your sojourn through Azeroth has been long, $p. And through it all, you have brought honor to Highmountain.
Now Thunder Totem calls you home. It is time we thank you for all that you have done for us.
아제로스에서 그대의 여정은 참으로 오래 되었구나, 플레이어. 그리고 그 동안 그대는 높은산에 명예를 가져다주었다.
이제 썬더 토템이 그대를 그대의 고향으로 부르노라. 이제 그대가 우리에게 해준 것에 대해 감사할 때가 되었다.
Through the darkest times, you have been strong, brave, unyielding. Thanks to you, $p, the Horde knows what it means to be Highmountain.
가장 어두운 때에도 그대는 강하고 용감했으며, 결코 물러서지 않았다. 그대 덕분에 호드는 높은산 타우렌이 누구인지 알게 되었다.
It is my honor to present you with the armor of our people. No matter where your journey takes you, it will serve as a reminder of where you came from.
우리 부족의 방어구를 그대에게 하사하는 건 정말 크나큰 영광이다. 그대가 어디로 향하든, 이 갑옷은 그대의 고향이 어디인지 항상 상기시켜 줄 것이다.