안녕하세요. 라스섭 도적 김천민 입니다.

저역시 명점 작업을 하냐고 알방 라이더 생활을 한지 어언 2개월째 인데 알방 오토들을 보니 한숨만 나오더군요. 블코에게 아무리 신고를 해도 고쳐지기는 커녕 오토만 더 늘어는 추세이고요. 

같이 팀신 하는 분들이랑 신세 한탄을 하다가 오리아스 님이 아이디어를 주셨습니다. 직접 블리자드 본사에다가 메일을 보내는것이 어떻겠냐고요. 오리아스님이 꼬꾹님이랑 대화를 하셨는데 꼬꾹님이 오토때문에 너무 스트레스 받으셔서 블코에다가 직접 전화를 하셔서 상담원이랑 통화를 했는데 꼬꾹님이 알아낸 바로는 사실 블코는 그냥 단순 하청 업체일뿐 우리가 보낸 신고는 사실 그냥 블리자드 본사로 보내진답니다. 이러한 신고의 피드백을 받기에는 무려 몇달이 소모되고 또한 언제 고쳐질지도 모르고요.

사실 저도 이 이야기가 믿음이 가는게 오리때는 와우를 할려면 블코에서 와우 클라이언트를 다운받아야 한국섭에서 와우가 실행되었습니다. 미국에서 와우 클라이언트를 받으면 미국에서만 와우를 할수 있었고요. 지금은 배틀넷에 접속해서 해당지역을 선택하는거로 바뀌었지만요. 가령 제가 미국에서 아이디를 생성하고 미국 카드로 결재를 한후에 한국섭에서 와우를 하려고 해도 할수가 없습니다. 한국에서 인증이 된 아이디로 인증된 핸펀이나 아이디로 결재를해야 한국섭에서 와우를 할수 있습니다. 물론 기프트카드나 이런것으로 해볼려고 시도도 했는데 안되더군요. 저는 현재 미국에서 사는지라 한국에서 결재를 할수가 없어 친구가 와우를 결재해준 상황입니다. 미국 본사에서 계정관련 된 문제들은 직접 다룬단게 맞는것 같습니다. 

검색해 본 결과 hacking/abusing/exploit 관련 상담을 받아주는 곳은 hacks@blizzard.com 뿐인것 같더군요. 사실 제가 여기로 메일을 보낸다고 해도 이런 전장 오토문제가 비단 한국뿐만은 아닐테고 블자본사에서 이런 오토관련 메일을 수백개는 전세계에서 받을테니 자칫하면 묻혀서 못볼수도 있고요. 그래서 결론은 저와 전장 뛰시는 얼라와 호드분께서 다같이 메일을 보내자는 겁니다. 제가 영어 이메일 템플릿은 밑에 작성했으니 간단하게 자기 이름이랑 계정 이메일만 넣으시고 오토이름이랑 서버이름만 작성하셔서 hacks@blizzard.com.로 보내주시면 됩니다. 이렇게 다량의 이메일을 받는다면 그래도 혹시나 블자 본사에서 어느정도 관심을써주지 않을까요? 사실 저도 이걸로 고쳐질지는 모르겠지만 그동안 우리가 블코에다가 수백번의 신고를 해도 고쳐지지 않았던 만큼 뭔가 다른 시도를 해봐야 하지않을까 생각합니다.

저와 동의하신다면.. 오리아스님에게 더욱더 많은 돌진과 도트를 걸어주세용... 저는 가죽떼기라 맞으면 아픕니다. 저를 못본척 하시고 지나가 주세용... 
--
Subject: Bot Problems Regarding Alterac Valley

Dear Blizzard customer support,
My name is 본인이름, I am playing World of Warcraft Classic in Asia region; Korea. My account email is 계정이메일. I spend a lot of time playing Alterac Valley and I have noticed a problem.

The problem is there are many bots in the valley. the way the bots work in the battlefields, they usually enter the valley around 51 level. Those bots don't engage the battles and do the Alterac quests multiple times and collect honors and reputations until they reach level 60. The bots run all the time as they are programmed, which normal wow classic players can't do. Eventually, they take over high-rank tiers; Rank 13ths, and 14th. After that, the bot owners buy rank 12, 13, and 14th gears and change the names of the bots and sell the accounts, which violates Blizzard's policy. This circumstance extremely hurts the wow players; Normal players can't play wow 24 hours but the bots run 24 hours, the players have to compete with the bots and make the players play more for their ranks since the bots have created unrealistic RP; Many players have to wait and stay in below the ranks until the bots reach the rank 13th and 14th. The bot's behavior also doesn't help players; They just do their things and don't engage battles. Horde and Alliance players lose their manpower as well.

I and other players have filed numerous complaints and reported to Blizzard-Korea customer service for over the last 3 months. it seems the customer service does nothing for the players; All I got were auto-generated mails in the mailbox from Blizzard-Korea customer service. Once I had a chance to talk to an agent from Blizzard-Korea customer service on the phone. I was told that Blizzard outsources Blizzard-Korea customer service and there is nothing they can do for the players. Blizzard-Korea customer service simply collects and sends the complaints and feedback to Blizzard Entertainment. The turn around time for those complaints takes over 3 months, which gives the bots enough time to reach the ranks and change their character names. Many Korean players including myself are frustrated with the situation and are disappointed in Blizzard-Korea customer service, so I decided to directly email Blizzard customer support. Please take a look at the situation and please start an investigation regarding this matter. It really hurts wow players and the wow community and the ranking system.

There are only 5 wow classic servers in Korea. The bot's names are followed below; The names are all written in Korean. Please note that the bots may change their names already; Blizzard may need to track their names as well.

Alliance;
Name: 오토이름 - server: 서버이름

Horde;

I hope you stay safe during COVID circumstances. Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

본인 이름 넣으세요