Hi Zclap,

This is a totally reasonable request, especially due to the holidays. There’s a lot of reasons why we hesitate to announce dates around PTR testing too far in advance, but the main reason is is that new, in-development content tends to bring issues and delays that are sometimes hard to predict and plan around. We often times will have a date scheduled internally for testing, and then just prior to that date we end up finding a showstopper bug or other major issue and then are forced to delay at the last minute, which feels bad for everyone involved if we’ve already announced our plans.

All that being said, I also totally sympathize with the struggle behind this request. We are going to aim for the early afternoon (US time) of December 8th to enable Ulduar raid testing, and we are likely to leave the raid available through the weekend and will likely end the first round of testing on the morning of December 12th

The caveat here is that something may arise that causes us to delay or shift these dates, and we may not know that until we get very close to that date. So this isn’t an announcement, but a goal. I also cannot promise that we’ll always be able to provide our target dates for raid testing this far in advance either, but I’d certainly like to try and give more notice in the future.

Just please try and be understanding if something unforeseen pops up and we have to delay a bit for some reason :slight_smile:

Thank you!

이것은 특히 휴일로 인해 완전히 합당한 요청입니다. PTR 테스트 일정을 너무 일찍 발표하는 것을 주저하는 데는 여러 가지 이유가 있지만, 주된 이유는 개발 중인 새로운 콘텐츠가 때때로 예측하고 계획하기 어려운 문제와 지연을 가져오는 경향이 있기 때문입니다. 우리는 종종 테스트를 위해 내부적으로 날짜를 예약하고 그 날짜 바로 전에 우리는 끝내주는 버그나 다른 주요 문제를 발견하고 마지막 순간에 지연될 수밖에 없습니다. 이미 계획을 발표했습니다.

이 요청 이면의 투쟁에도 전적으로 공감합니다. 12월 8일 이른 오후(미국 시간) 를 목표 로 울두아르 레이드 테스팅을 할 예정이며, 주말에는 레이드를 가용 상태로 두고 12월 12일 오전에 1차 테스트를 마칠 것으로 보입니다.

여기서 주의할 점은 이러한 날짜를 연기하거나 변경하게 만드는 문제가 발생할 수 있으며 해당 날짜에 매우 가까워질 때까지 이를 알지 못할 수도 있다는 것입니다. 따라서 이것은 발표 가 아니라 목표 입니다. 또한 공격대 테스트의 목표 날짜를 이렇게 미리 알려드릴 수는 없지만 앞으로 더 많은 공지를 드리고 싶습니다.

예상치 못한 일이 발생하여 어떤 이유로 인해 조금 지연되어야 하는 경우 이해해 주시기 바랍니다.:slight_smile:

고맙습니다!