제가 죽일놈입니다. 밀린 답변들이 수두룩하네요.

최대한 빨리 올리겠습니다...ㅠㅠ

Hello inven,
 My gaming id is Thorin and I've been working as an esports journalist since 2001, back when Lim "BoxeR" Yo Hwan was winning OSL titles!  I began working in Counter-Strike and Quake, but since then I've moved into StarCraft: Brood War, StarCraft2 and now League of Legends.  I work for a site called OnGamers now and my LoL work is primarily doing my 'Reflections' interview series and hosting a talk show called 'Summoning Insight', along with MonteCristo, the English colour commentator for OGN Champions.  It frequently has professional players featured as guests on it and I've seen sections translated into Korean here on inven.

A Korean friend of mine, sometimes gives me updates about my work being mentioned on inven, which surprised me, since I didn't know Koreans would be interested in it.  Seeing the positive response to my recent Flame 'Reflections' interview, I thought you guys might be interested in an AMA, which my friend will pick the best questions from and translate back and forth from.  I'm a very open person, so I don't really mind what you ask me, the key is that the question is phrased politely and it is interesting.  I think any question can be answered, so abide by that rule and hopefully you can find out whatever you might be curious about.

I know a little about Korean culture, as my interest in BW and LoL means I have visited Korea a number of times, in fact I have been staying here for the Summer this year and will return back to England soon, and have read a number of books on Korean history and culture.  I admire the work ethic and dedication of Koreans greatly, though I'm quite an individualistic person, so I have my own ideas on many aspects of all cultures.

My favourite esports titles are Counter-Strike, Quake, Brood War and LoL.  It's no exaggeration to say I have watched over 1,000 VODs in each the first three and nearly all of the big OGN matches in the fourth.

That's all for now, ask your questions and I'll do my best to answer.

inven fighting!

Duncan "Thorin" Shields

안녕하세요 인벤 여러분!

저는 쏘린 (Thorin)이고 2001년부터 e스포츠 기자로 일해왔습니다 - 임요환이 OSL 우승하던 시절부터죠! 
저는 카운터 스트라이크 및 퀘이크 (외국 FPS 게임)에서 일을 시작했지만, 그동안 분야를 넓히면서 스타, 스타2 그리고 롤까지 담당하게 되었습니다. 
현재는 OnGamers라는 사이트에서 일하고 있으며, 제 롤 관련 일은 주로 "Reflections" 인터뷰 시리즈 및 온게임넷 외국 해설자 몬테크리스토와 같이 하는 토크쇼 'Summoning Insight'입니다.  프로게이머들을 자주 게스트로 섭외해왔으며, 여기 인벤에서 'Summoning Insight' 관련되서 번역된 포스팅을 몇 번 본 적 있습니다.
(http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?name=subject&keyword=thorin&x=0&y=0&come_idx=2971&iskin=&mskin=&p=1&query=list&my=&category=&sort=PID&orderby=&sterm=)

제가 알고 있는 한국인 친구가 가끔 제가 하는 일이 인벤에서 언급되었다는 걸 얘기해줬는데, 놀랬습니다 - 한국 사람들이 관심가질 줄은 몰랐거든요. 
많은 분들이 최근 플레임의 'Reflections' 인터뷰에 긍정적으로 반응한 것을 보고, 혹시 여러분이 제가 AMA하는 것에 대해 관심을 가질수도 있다 생각했습니다.
제 친구가 제일 괜찮은 질문들을 뽑고 서로서로에게 번역해줄겁니다. 
저는 매우 개방적인 사람이라, 무엇을 물어보시던 상관하지 않습니다. 
다만 중요한 점은 예를 갖추어서 질문하시고, 질문이 흥미로워야 한다는 것입니다. 
어떤 질문이던간에 대답할 준비는 되어 있으니, 그 점들만 따르시면 어떤 궁금증이든 해소하실 수 있으시길 희망합니다.

저는 한국 문화에 대해서 약간 알고 있고, 워낙 스타와 롤에 관심이 많아서 한국을 몇 번 방문했었습니다. 사실 올해 섬머시즌 때문에 그동안 한국에 있었고, 곧 영국으로 다시 돌아갑니다. 한국 문화와 역사에 대한 책도 꽤 읽었습니다. 한국인들의 직업의식과 열정을 굉장히 존경합니다. 다만 저는 꽤 개인주의적인 사람인지라, 모든 문화의 다양한 방면에 대해서 제 나름대로의 해석을 합니다.

이만 마치고, 질문하시면 최대한 성의껏 답변해드리겠습니다.

인벤 파이팅!

Duncan "Thorin" Shields