삼성에 이어서 바로 슼 ahq 반응 해볼게요..

마찬가지로 슈-퍼의역. 도움 부탁드립니다.

- SKT is so good when AHQ took baron SKT's gold lead got bigger...

AHQ 바론먹었는데 이득을 못보네;

- Westdoor: god faker they abandoned me for another midlaner

faker: no worry dear child i will play your best champ to make them remember the sweet      memories with you then you gucci

웨스트도어 : 페느님 그들이 절 버리고 다른 미드라이너를 데려왔습니다. (Aragoon님 땡큐!)

페이커 : 오오 아이야 걱정말렴. 내가 너의 주챔을 플레이해서 니가 생각나게 만들게. 그럼 좀 나아질거야.  (맛밤님 땡큐!)

Amen.

아멘.

tbh chawy was their best player this game

솔직히 츠위 잘했어.

my comment had nothing to do with chawy rather i don't see any other reason for faker to pick fizz in this meta

내 드립은 츠위랑 상관이없어. 페이커가 현메타 피즈 픽한 이유를 그것 말곤 찾을수가 없음.

To avoid Syndra all-ins. Also to style on his opponents.

신드세스메이커 막을려는거지. 신드라 카운터로.

isn't fizz a direct counter to syndra?

피즈가 신드라 카운터아냐?

tbh every now and then faker always picks something that is non meta regardless of the state of the game. The fact that he's a good enough player to get away with a pick like fizz just to stir things up is as good a reason as any.

페이커가 픽을 메타에 상관없이 하긴 하지. 그가 피즈같은 픽으로도 좋은 게임을 해준다는게 그가 좋은 플레이어인 이유야. (의역다수. 도움)

yea that is why we love him, he is not just the best player playing meta champ instead playing whatever the fuck he wants

그래. 그게 내가 페이커 좋아하는 이유지. 그는 단지 대세챔이 아니고 지 하고싶은걸로도 존나잘해.

maybe he wants a fizz skin

피즈스킨 만들고 싶어서 그런거 아냐?

It really didn't matter what he picked this game tbh, he was kind of a nonfactor

이 게임에서 뭘 픽했든 상관없어. 걘 좀 달라

-I kind of think Westdoor should play Jungle. Chawy is good but it looks like they have no idea what they're doing without Westdoor.

음.. 내생각엔 웨스트도어가 정글하는건 어떰? 츠위가 잘하긴 하는데 웨스트도어없이 겜 운영이 좀 별로인것같아.

ㄴ (이밑으로 츠위vs웨스트도어로 논쟁.)

-Before people start crying over Cho...

A prime example why you NEED to pick lane bullies into him so he never gets a ton of free stacks, always stays behind in the power curve and never does that obscene damage while being super tanky.

Picking Maokai, which is a great tank, true, is basically still giving Cho a free lane to scale since there isn't any kill pressure.

We've seen today and even yesterday that picking something like a Jayce, a Gnar, a Trundle - solid lane bullies, is the way to go if you want to make the Cho'Gath near irrelevant.

Crying about Cho in the late game is like crying about Nasus or Veigar at 50 minutes, saying there's no counterplay to being one shot. Well no fucking shit if infinitely scaling champions are allowed to free-farm and scale the entire game with no punishment whatsoever.

Every reddit Challenjour keeps saying how Nasus and Veigar are noob champs and easy to shut down, but at the same time cry about Cho being OP when he's basically the exact same champ.

(어..음.. 좀 긴데요. 조금 축약하도록 하겠습니다.)

니가 나중에 말도안되는 데미지와 탱킹력을 초가스에게 보고싶지 않으면, 라인전 조따 썐 픽으로 초가스가 프리파밍/스택쌓기를 못하게해야해.

마오카이가 물론 좋은 탱커인건 맞지만 걔는 초가스 따기가 힘들어서 프리파밍을 막을수가없어.

초가스 막고싶으면 제이스나 나르, 트런들같은 라인전 강캐해야함.

나서스나 베이가가 50분에 왕귀하면 막을수 없듯이 초가스도 마찬가지임.

왜 시발 무한 스택이 가능한 챔프를 그냥 프리파밍 하게 두는건지 모르겠다.

왜 모든 레딧 첼린저가 나서스랑 베이가는 초보용이고 초반에 조지기 쉬운챔프라고 말하면서 초가스는 같은 메커니즘의 챔프인데 OP라고 난리인걸까? (rkz님 감사합니다!)

ㄴYeah. If you pick a tank into Cho, allow it to scale, to feast on every dragon, of course it's going to be a nightmare in late game. Not to mention that Cho'Gath used to be Huni's pocket pick way before it was meta.

Cho is strong, but there are counters. Either ban it or pick a strong lane.

맞음. 니가 탱상대로 초가스 픽해서 클수있으면 모든 드래곤 다먹고 후반에 괴물될거임.

초가스가 현메타 전에도 후니 주력픽이었던건 말할 필요도없고.

초가스는 짱쌔긴한데 카운터가 있고, 밴을 하든가 라인전 압살해야함.

ㄴWe saw the proper answers just yesterday, where most of the Chos weren't just weak but looked borderline useless.

Then today people see Cho feast Xayah from 75% and everyone is insisting he's universally busted again.

Strong? Undoubtedly. Frustrating? That too. Invincible? Not in the slightest.

야 어제 초가스는 무쓸모던데?

단지 오늘 자야피 75프로에서 냠냠냠 당했다고 너무 쌔다고 하는거 아님? 무적은아니야.

That was on Xayah as much as on Cho. 11 stacks (i think), popped Gargoyle's, and AN walked in melee range. It's what Cho does, so stay away from him.

초가스가 쌘건 쌘건데, 자야도 문제였어. 초가스가 11스택이었고 (아마) 가고일 켰는데 자야가 평타사거리에 들어왔음. 거리주면 안돼.

(Split제이스님 감사합니다)

(이 밑으로 초가스 썌냐 꾸지냐 가고일빨이냐로 논쟁)

- When SKT was behind I knew it was over

슼이 뒤에 있을때 (게임에서 밀린다는 이야기 같습니다) 겜 끝났어

When SKT walked onto the stage I knew it was over

슼이 스테이지 올라온순간 겜 끝났어.

When SKT qualified for worlds I knew it was over

슼이 월챔 나온순간 겜 끝났어.

I honestly can't even tell if SKT is trying yet.

솔까 슼이 지금 열심히는 하는거냐?

For the last two games it seems like "how cocky can we be and still win the game" and the answer is "very cocky"

마지막 두겜은 "우리는 게임을 이긴다. 왜냐? 우리가 개쩔기 때문이지" 를 보여준 게임이었다.

Bang : "Are you guys trying to lose again? Well whatever I'm winning"

뱅 : 너네 또 지려고 애쓰는구나.. 뭐어쨋든 내가이김.

When SKT existed I knew it was over

SKT의 존재로 겜 끝났어.

When Korea joined to League of Legends I knew it was over

한국섭 열린 시점에 게임 끝났지.

(이밑으로 같은 드립 몇개 더있네요)

- I'm so glad they decided to field Chawy and i hope they continue to play him despite the loss. Such an underrated player.

츠위 출전한게 너무 기뻤고, 좀 지더라도 계속 기용했으면 좋겠어. 과소평가된 선수야.

Yeah, they might have lost, but I think Chawy is definitely the right choice.

맞아. 좀 지긴 하겠지만 츠위는 옳은 선택이라고 생각해.

They have no initiative without westdoor, they got a lead but didn't do anything with it.

웨스트도어 없이 주도권 잡기가 힘들고, 걔넨 지금 주도권 잡고도 한게 없는걸.

Now this is wrong. Without Westdoor, AHQ look like a bunch of headless chicken in the lategame. It's boils down to what AHQ want.

이제 그 의견은 틀림. 웨스트도어없이 AHQ는 머리없는 닭같았어. 이게 결과야.

dude they were doing very well and playing around the fizz pick great, then bam chawy barely escapes a sej ult as an walks to cho ult. im sure westdoor would have takin over his mouse and moved him away of cho tho, oh wait they wouldnt be there cause faker would be 5-0 at 10 mins.

친구, ahq는(츠위포함) 피즈 상대로 존나 잘했어. 근데 츠위는 세주궁은 간신히 피해놓고 초가입으로 들어갔어. 웨스트도어였으면 아마 초가스한테서 도망갔을거야. 아 아니다 거기까지 가지도않고 페이커 10분에 5킬먹었을듯;

(rkz님 감사!)

That wasn't his argument at all. The point is that they looked indecisive as fuck in their mid-late game decisions, which has generally been the case whenever they play Chawy.

요점은 그게아냐.. 츠위 나오니까 결정력이 없었다는게 논점이지.

- Day 1, Cho wins games, reddit: "Fuck chogath".

Day 2, Cho loses games, reddit: "Lol i thought cho had no counterplay?"

Day 3, Cho wins games, reddit: "Fuck chogath"

(우디르 태세의 레딧을 비꼬는.. 초가스가 이기면 초가스사기, 지면 초가스별로)

글 내용들이 대체적으로 별로 번역할게 없네요.

죄다 슼 찬양 / 초가스 사기냐?아니냐? 로 엄청싸우고있고 츠위vs웨스트도어로도 엄청 싸우네요.

경기내용에 대한 댓글이 잘 안보이고 죄다 저걸로 쌈박질만 하고있습니다...

현재 탑탱커/향로원딜캐리 메타 노잼이라고 한탄하는 댓글도 굉장히 많이 보이구요.

오늘 경기 번역은 여기까지고 다음 번역으로 내일 뵙겠습니다!