Tornado trap full explanations to you super sell
It's a Tornado there are two type of traps one is here tornado fire trap and second one is air tornado trap
In this game there is no type of trap which cause damage to both ground and air troops this is the Trap we need for this game because it causes damage to both ground and air Troops
This trap is 3 to 4 tiles and the most important thing is it is for both ground and air Troops it cause damage to ground and air Troops

There is no such type of trap in game which cause damage to bahut
The air trap is for 2 to 3 seconds and it cause damage to all the Troops and attract all the Troops 2 word him and going to distract the troops it may not cause damage to troops but going to distract troops for 3 specond 
the trap is available on Town Hall 11 to town hall 7 and the max level of this trap is level 4 and this is really going to district all the Troops and it may damage to 35 housing space search and golem and balloon is going to but other Troops are not going to to distract 35 housing space is going to trap in this trap at level 1 it may cause damage to 25 housing space units at level 2 it cause damage to 30 housing space units and at level 3 and 4 it may cause damage to 35 housing space units 

Special note in air tornado trap trap is going to distract the units not going to cause damage to the units

The next part which is very interesting is the fire tornado out trap in this trap trap is going to distract the units and is going to damage( same amount of housing space units25 30 35) but the distraction time is less 
The distraction time of air tornado trap is 3 second and not going to damage the units but may cause destruction but in the case of fire tornado trap it is going to distract for 2 second and also going to do damage to the units the most important thing

Valkyries and goblins will be distracted for 1.5 second because they are too fast but in the case of Giants and golem they are going to distract for longer period of time because you are slow just like IF A Barbarian is going to distract for 3 seconds the giants is going to distract for 3.5 second I think this is the main idea if you want more information and more description for this trap email me all contact me I will definitely help you I think so this is it please Shout Out to my YouTube channel that link is
There are more things to discuss with you supercell you are best and I and I love to play Clash of Clans this is my idea I hope you love my Idea and looking forward in this game boys and girls please support me so that this idea is in the game for couple of next month

당신에게 슈퍼 토네이도 함정 설명
토네이도가 있습니다. 여기에는 두 종류의 함정이 있습니다. 토네이도 화재 트랩과 두 번째 유형은 공기 토네이도 함정입니다.
여태까지 이 게임에는 지상군과 공중. 부대 모두에게 피해를 줄 수있는 어떠한 함정도 없었다. 이것은 지상군과 항공군 모두에 피해를 입히기 때문에 우리가이 게임에 필요한 함정입니다
이 함정은 3 ~ 4 타일이며 가장 중요한 것은 토네이도 함정은 최초의 지상과 공중 부대 모두에게 피해를 입히는 함정이라는 것이다

바 홀트에 손상을 입히는 그런 종류의 함정이 게임에 없습니다.
공중 함정은 2 ~ 3 초 동안 지속되며 모든 병력에 피해를 입히고 병력을 모으고 병력을 분산 시키면 군대에 피해를 입히지 않지만 병사를 산만하게 할 것입니다
함정은 Town Hall 11에서 시청 7까지 가능하며이 함정의 최대 수위는 4 단계이며 이것은 모든 군대를 실제로 지구로 만들 것이고 35 개의 주택 공간 검색과 골렘에 손상을 입힐 수 있으며 풍선은 다른 곳으로 갈 것입니다 부대는 35 개의 주거 공간을 혼란스럽게 만들지 않을 것입니다. 레벨 1에서이 함정에 덫을 놓을 것입니다. 레벨 2에서 25 개의 주거 공간 유닛에 손상을 입히면 30 개의 주거 공간 유닛에 손상을 줄 수 있으며 레벨 3과 4에서는 손상을 입힐 수 있습니다 ~ 35 개의 주거 공간

공기 토네이도 트랩 트랩의 특별한주의는 유닛을 손상시키지 않을 유닛을 산만하게 할 것입니다

매우 흥미로운 다음 부분은이 함정 함정에서 불의 토네이도 함이 유닛을 산만하게하고 손상시킬 것입니다 (같은 양의 수용 공간 유닛 25 30 35). 그러나 산만 시간은 더 적습니다
공기 토네이도 함정의 산란 시간은 3 초이며 유닛을 손상시키지 않지만 파괴를 야기 할 수 있지만 화재 토네이도 함정의 경우 2 초 동안 산만 해지고 유닛에 가장 큰 피해를 입힐 것입니다

Valkyries와 고블린은 너무 빠르기 때문에 1.5 초 동안 산만해질 것입니다. 그러나 자이언츠와 골렘의 경우에 그들은 당신이 천천히 있기 때문에 더 오랜 시간 동안 산만하게 할 것입니다. 야만인들이 3 초 동안 기분을 상하게 할 것입니다 3.5 초 동안 산만해질 것입니다.이 트랩에 대해 더 많은 정보와 자세한 설명을 원한다면 주요 아이디어라고 생각합니다. 저에게 모두 연락하십시오. 분명히 당신을 도울 것입니다. 이것이 제발 생각합니다. 제 YouTube 채널에 큰소리 치십시오. ~이다.
당신과 이야기 할 수있는 것들이 더 있습니다. 당신이 최고입니다. 그리고 나는 사랑합니다. Clash of Clans 이것은 제 생각입니다. 당신이 나의 아이디어를 사랑하고,이 게임에서 기대하고 있습니다. 소년들과 소녀들은 저를지지합니다. 다음 달 커플을위한 게임

해외에 누가 예전 아이디어글을 링크해놨음
이걸 개발자가 보고 반영한걸수도 있음.