CWL Season 2
Hello everyone, 

I’m sorry to start another thread on the hot topic of the moment but I’ve searched and can’t find an answer.

We’re only halfway through the season but it’s as certain as can be that we’ll be in the same division next season. The top 2 are miles ahead and it’s almost impossible for the bottom 2 to catch us (save a catastrophic collapse on our part!).

My question is this, when we rejoin the next CWL in 3 or 4 weeks, assuming the other 3 clans who remain in our division join in, will we be in the same 8 team league again or will it match us against 7 other random Gold I teams? I’d guess it’d be a random 7 other teams, but that’d only be a guess.

Once again, I apologise if this has already been answered but it’s understandably busy around here at the moment and I may have missed it.

Thank you for your time

Jack

------------------------------

As others have stated, if you remain in the same League then when the next season rolls around you will be grouped with 7 other Clans from the same league but not necessarily the same Clans you already fought in the previous season. The reason for this is to reduce Clans from attempting to engage in win-trading (fixing game results).

내맘대로 오역임

질문. 
시즌2되면 올라갈사람 올라가고 내려갈사람 내려가고 남은사람들끼리 경쟁하는데 
시즌3 시즌4 거치면서 계속 남아있는 클랜들은 서로 자주만나고 그러는거 아니냐

답변. 
아니다 우리는 윈 트레이닝 시스템이 있어서 
한번 붙은 클랜은 되도록이면 같이 안붙이게 시스템이 짜여있다. 
그러므로 시즌2.시즌3.시즌4 거치면서 만났던 클랜 만날 가능성은 매우 적다.
(인원이 점점 적어지는 상위리그는 만날수 있지만서도)