※ 네오시티 2215년 배경음악을 들으시며 스토리를 읽으면 더욱 마음에 남는답니다~ 2099년이 아닌 2215년이요!

크리스탈을 통하여 2100년 오다이바에 도착하엿습니다!

조금 암울해 보이는 배경에 몬스터들이에요.

자~ 이제 스토리 시작~

NPC Ponicher (일본번역 포니체르, 영어 포니체, 저는 포니체 로 부를게요.)

클릭시 - My name is Ponicher, and I'm directly related to Formice, who saved Zipangu from imminant danger way back in the past.

내이름은 포니체, 그리고 나는 먼 옛날 지팡구를 엄청난 위험에서 구한 포미스의 후손이지.

퀘스트: Entering Enemy Territory 적의 영토 칩입!

"What? A person??"
"어? 사람인가???"

"This is unbelievable. A survivor in BWZ? This is unreal..."
"믿기지가 않아. BWZ에서 생존자가 있다니? 현실이 아니야..."

(The guy kept his distance from me, wondering how I even got here in the first place.)

(이자는 나에게서 거리를 두고 내가 여기에 어떻게 왔는지에 대해 궁금해 하는 듯이엿다)

"Who are you? And what are you... wearing?"
"넌 누구지? 그리고 대체 뭘...입고있는거야?"

"Answer me right now. or else. (The man draws his gun and is pointing at me!)"
"빨리 대답해. 대답을 안하면... (남자가 총을 들어 나에게 겨누고 있다!)"

"..."

"..."

"What? You're going to help me retrieve Operational Unit? How do you know the unit in the first place? I did not receive a word that I had a backup available for this mission. Are you really a backup?"

"뭐? 너가 작전기계를 되찾는데 도와줄 것이라고? 그리고 넌 어떻게 그 기계에 대해서 아는거야? 나는 이 임무에 지원이 있다는 말을 못들었어. 진짜 지원인거야?"

"State your platoon and the code immediately!"
"너의 소속 부대와 암호를 빨리 말해!"

"..."

"..."

"State your platoon and the code immediately!"
"너의 소속 부대와 암호를 빨리 말하라니까!"

(Just then, a flying robot creeps up on him.)

(바로 그때, 날라다니는 로봇이 그에게 다가갔다."

"Oh crap! (He managed avoid the first shot)"

"제길! (그가 로봇의 첫번째 사격을 피했다.)"

(He may not be in a set, stable position, but he still fires away at the robots nonetheless. This guy is quite a shooter...!)
(안정된 자리에 있지는 않지만 그는 로봇에게 무차별적인 사격을 가하였다. 이자는 엄청난 실력을 가진 자이군...!)

(But with a neverending stream of enemies rushing him, his bullets does not even make a dent. To make matters worse, one of the robots shoots a laser beam, which knocks down his gun.)
(그러나 엄청난 물량의 적이 그에게 몰려가서 총알 몇발로는 해결되지 않았다. 게다가 한 로봇이 쏜 레이저에 그의 총이 날라갔다.)

"Not here... Not here..."

"여기선 안돼... 여기선 안돼..."

"I can't die here. I can't die here! (The man then throws a grenade in the air, which explodes and causes the whole area to be covered in smoke.)"

"난 여기서는 죽을수 없어! 죽을수 없다고! (남자는 하늘에 수류탄을 던졋다. 수류탄은 폭발하더니 모든곳을 연기에 뒤덥히게 하였다.)

(Everything seems to be wiped out from the explosion. Just then, one of the robots that survived the explosion emerges from the smoke and flies straight towards the man.)

(모든것이 폭발에 당한 모양이였다. 바로 그때, 폭발에서 살아남은 로봇 한기가 연기에서 나오더니 남자에게 빠르게 돌진하였다.)

"No! (With the man preparing for his last breath, I use my skills to eliminate the rushing robot.)"

"안돼! (그 남자가 그의 인생에서의 마지막 숨을 내쉬기 전에 나는 돌진하는 로봇을 나의 스킬로 파괴하였다.)"

//참... 유머감각이 뛰어나지요...

"..."

"..."

"... Why... why did you help me?"

"... 왜... 왜 나를 도운거지?" 

"..."
"..."

"You're not answering."

"대답을 안하는군."

"The unit... holds the key to the survival of not just this country, but the whole world."

"이 기계는... 이 나라만의 생존을 위한것만이 아니라 전세계를 위한거야."

"The problem is, the enemies understand the importance as well, and they stole it from us. That's why I'm here, trying to retrieve the unit."

"문제는, 적들도 그 중요성을 이해하고는 우리에게서 훔쳐버렸어. 그래서 내가 여기 있는거야. 기계를 되찾으려고."

"here's no need to hide the fact now. This unit is essential to turning the tide in this battle, and I have been given a mission to enter BWZ and retrieve the unit."

"이제는 진실을 숨길 필요가 없겟지. 이 기계는 이 전쟁에서의 승패를 정하기 위하여 꼭 필요한거야. 그리고 나는 BWZ에 들어가서 기계를 되찾으라는 임무를 받았지."

"I don't know what you are here for, but if you insist on helping me, then..."

"너가 왜 여기 왔는지는 모르겟지만, 너가 나를 돕겟다고 나서면, 그러면..."

"I won't ask where you came from, or the origin of that power of yours."

"너가 어디서 왔는지, 그리고 너의 힘이 어디서 오는지에 대해서는 물어보지 않을게."

"Don't assume that I trust you wholeheartedly just yet. The monent the unit is found, and I see that you turn your back on me..."

"하지만 아직은 내가 널 완전히 믿는다고 생각하지마. 기계가 찾아지고 내가 만약 너가 나를 배신한다면..."

"I will make you regret making that decision for the rest of your life."

"내가 너가 평생동안 그 결정을 후회하게 해주겟어."

//무서워요 포니체군...

"Now here's the summary of what had transpired with the unit."

"자, 이제 기계가 어떻게 되었는지 간략하게 설명해주지."

"Two days ago, Zipangu Tech Lab, which is located at Tsukuba, was ambushed by enemies. In the process, they took away what was our ray of hope, the unit."

"쓰크바에 있는 지팡구 과학연구소에서 2일전에 적에게 습격을 당했어. 그때 우리의 희망이엿던 기계를 가져가버렸지."

"Zipangu Tech Lab is an institution where various studies involving national intelligence takes place, and is instrumental in developing BWZ."

"지팡구 과학연구소는 많은 연구가 활성화되고 BWZ를 만드는데 중요한 역할을 하였던 기관이야."

"You don't know what BWZ is? What have you been doing all this time...?"

"BWZ가 무엇인지를 모른다고? 넌 대체 지금까지 무엇을 하고 있엇던지...?"

"What we did was find a way to contail Army of Blaze, the army of robots that grew by itself in Tokyo, by using a Form of electronic pulse barrier called BWZ (Baroque Wall Zone). We also had to make a tough decision of leaving a lot of people inside the boundaries of BWZ as well."
"우리가 해낸 것은 도쿄 안에서 만들어진 블레이즈 군단을 가두기 위한 방법을 찾아낸 것이야. BWZ라고 불리는 (Baroque Wall Zone) 전기역장을 사용하여 도쿄 안에 가두었지. 게다가 우리는 많은 시민들을 BWZ 안에 가두어야 한다는 힘든 결정을 내려야했어."

//시민들 나두고 너네들만 살았다고? ㄷㄷ

"Tokyo has been in isolation from the rest of the world ever since. It's been two years now..."

"도쿄는 그리하여 다른 세상과 단절된 채 지내왔지. 이제 2년이 되었어..."

"Breaking through the BWZ requires a concentrated dose of high-level energy, and it's not easy to penetrate by any means, but that doesn't mean BWZ has been immune from enemy attacks."
"BWZ를 뚫고 나오는건 엄청난 양의 에너지가 필요하고 통과하기 힘들지만 BWZ에 대한 적의 공격이 완전히 무력하다는건 아니야."

"But this time, a huge army of Core Blaze penetrated through BWZ and ambushed Zipangu Tech Lab. This has never occured before."

"그런데 이번에는 엄청나게 많은 코어블레이즈 군단이 BWZ를 통과하여 지팡구 과학연구소를 습격했어. 이런일은 한번도 일어나지 않았지."

"Zipangu Tech Lab was built to withstand such attack, but the sudden ambush caused 80% of the whole faciility to be destroyed."
"원래 지팡구 과학연구소는 그런 공격을 견디도록 지어졌지. 그러나 갑작스런 공격때문에 연구소의 80퍼센트가 파괴되었어."

"Because of the concentrated dose of high-level energy that penetrated through the barrier, the satelite that was floating above Tsukuba was also destroyed. That's the reason why I don't know the full details to the case."

"게다가 역장을 뚫은 엄청난 양의 에너지 때문에 쓰크바 위에 있던 위성마져 파괴되었지. 그래서 나도 정확하게 어떤일이 일어났는지는 몰라."

"The army was quite formidable, but instead of returning to BWZ, it left the area and took the sea route out."

"군단는 어마어마 했지만 BWZ로 다시 돌아가지 않고 바닷길을 통하여 나갈려고 하지."

"I believe they avoided Moriya's last line of defense. I have a feeling they are just as damaged as we are."

"내 생각에 군단은 모리야의 방어선을 피한것같아. 그들도 우리같이 많은 피해를 입었을거야."

"I was given the mission of retrieving the unit, and was busy chasing the squad that ambushed the lab at Kasumi Kaura. I was able to infiltrate one of the tankers that were crossing the ocean, but I didn't have enough time to search everyone inside."

"나는 기계를 되찾으라는 임무를 받고 카스미 카우라를 습격한 부대를 뒤쫒는 중이였어. 나는 바다를 건너고 있는 선박 하나에 칩입하는데 성공하였지만 안에 있는 사람들 모두를 찾을 시간은 없었어."

"And in the end, I had to return to BWZ empty-handed."

"그래서 나는 마지막에 BWZ에 빈손으로 도착하엿지."

"This right here is a Photo Town that has long been called Odaiba."
"이곳은 오다이바라고 불리는 사진마을이야."

"You may spot armored combat vehicles roaming around the are. It's Afterload, a halltrack of a member of Army of Blaze. It might be a halltrack, but do not underestimate its ability to fire bullets."

"이곳에서 무장된 차량들을 볼수 있을거야. 물자를 조달하는 수송기 애프터로드들이지. 수송기일지는 몰라도 대포를 발사하는 능력을 무시하지 마." 

"The tanker carries plenty of Afterroads, and one of them is sure to be carrying the unit."

"선박은 많은 애프터로드들을 가지고 있고 그중 한대가 기계를 갇고 있을거야."

"I'd like nothing more than to destroy each and every one of them, but with flying robots like Overload hovering above, I will be subject to massive fire if I just do that."

"내 마음으로는 모든것을 파괴하고 싶지만 우리의 머리위에 떠다니는 오버로드들이 있어서 나는 엄청난 총격을 맞서야 할거야."

"First, we must destroy Overloads to decrease their numbers, then we need to make sure to hide our tracks so we don't get caught."

"먼저 우리는 오버로드들을 파괴하여 그 수를 줄여 우리가 걸리지 않도록 해야해."

"Your mission is to destroy Overload."

"너의 임무는 오버로드들을 파괴하는 거야."

오버로드 렌즈 100개 모으기!

이렇게 생겼어요. 우리나라에서는 메모리 칩으로 전락...

오버로드 레벨 137

체력: 150000

특성: 허약, 언데드를 건다

날라다닌다

= 잡기 귀찮은 몬스터중 1마리

배경: 오버로드는 원래 지팡구에서 정찰기의 역할을 맏고 있엇습니다. 그런데 코어 블레이즈가 기계들을 장악하면서 적의 편에 넘어갔지요. 하늘에서 고화질의 사진을 찍어 본부로 보낸답니다.

총이 평균 600의 데미지를 주고 레이저는 평균 1600의 데미지를 준답니다. 상태이상을 거는대신 데미지가 낮은거에요.

다모으면~

"So how's your progress?"

"진행상황은 어때?"

"Frankly, I am quite amazed by your abilities, my friend."
"단도직입적으로, 나는 너의 능력에 감탄했어, 내 친구."

//언제 친구가되엇지? 'ㅅ'

"Come to think of it, I remember seeing this girl who possessed a similiar form of mysterious powers I just saw from you. I haven't seen her lately, but..."

"생각해보니 내가 언제 너같이 신비한 힘을가진 여자를 보았어. 한동안 그녀를 보지 못하였지만..."

"Nevermind, that had nothing to do with you. Just forget about it."

"아무것도 아니야, 그건 너와는 아무 상관이 없어. 그냥 잊어."

"I have successfully destroyed everything surrounding Odaiba. I am sure they now have set their sights on that area after what I've done."

"나는 오다이바를 둘러싸는 모든것을 파괴하였어. 이제 그들도 내가 무엇을 했는지 확인하면 바로 올거야."

"Next up, we need to sport the Afterload that's carrying the unit with it."

"이제 우리는 기계를 갇고있는 에프터로드를 찾아야해."

하나의 퀘스트가 끝났습니다~

아직 오다이바에서 할일이 많이 남아있어요~