일본에서 뽑은 명작 탑10입니다.

왼쪽부터 망가, 애니메, 라노벨, 소설인데요. 소설부문 2위가 신세계에서(shinsekai yori)입니다.

원작이 미스테리 소설로 애니메이션화도 되었습니다.

제가 주로 가는 외국 애니메이션 사이트에서 배댓으로 달린 리뷰 몇개.

Shinsekai Yori started off a bit slow and actually kind of weird, but little did I know that I was actually watching what I now consider one of the best shows I have ever seen. The story is simply superb and really well written and in-depth, as is the world of Shinsekai Yori. As you reach the end of the show you really do feel you have been on a very long and hard journey, thanks to the amazing characters and the simply masterful atmosphere of the show. Every episode has a very dramatic and tense feel to it, at times the danger is almost palpable. I have really never seen a show that managed to fill the viewer with such uneasiness and tension. The artwork is really good too, despite some gaps in quality here and there, and the soundtrack sets the perfect background to match the mood of the show. Masterful, a must watch.

Simply the best short review in a nutshell. I totally agree with this and recommend the show as well.

I cannot agree more. It actually changed my view of the world we live in a bit.

yeah the feeling that, the characters are in danger, makes my heart stop for a moment, I cant guess either the characters will die or survive, there are times that I want to slap the main character for being stubborn, doing things that may lead to her death, but that's what makes her unique,,,,, ahhhh!
I wish more people watch this anime to witness the awesomeness it possess

http://kissanime.com/Anime/Shinsekai-Yori <-외국 사이트

저도 처음엔 웬 꼬맹이들 나오고 별다른 일 없길래 안 보고 그냥 지나쳤는데 가끔씩 강력하게 추천하는 사람이 많아서 다시보고 소름끼쳤습니다. 처음에는 굉장히 평범하게 보이지만 실제로는 보이않는 무언가 때문에 끊임없이 긴강감을 유발하고, 마지막 장면은 진짜 소름끼쳤습니다. 약간 네타가 될 수 있는데, 인류를 유지하기 위해서는 누군가는 희생되어야한다면 그건 당연한건가?  그것보다 더 나은 방법이 없다면 더 큰 희생을 치뤄야한다면 그것이 옳은 것인가? 많은 생각이 들게 하네요. 밑에 네타

마지막에 주인공이 스카라 불지른거 결국 자신도 자기를 희생시키려 했던 놈들과 결국 같은 놈이었음. 스카라를 죽이면서 인간이라는 생각은 눈꼽만큼도 없었고, 그 사회는 여전히 유지될 거라는 암시를 줌.