Disclaimer (please read!):
All data provided in this post was collected from Hotslogs, which is a database of player-submitted games.  Data was collected between 3:30 PM and 4:30 PM EST each day, using the special filter "Last 7 Days (Current Build)".  This post is not meant to suggest any immediate balance changes. Because the sheet only covers 48 hours of matches as of the time of this post, the data is very likely to be unreliable in some cases and may change as the week progresses. I will be giving an update on the status of these heroes after one week has passed. If you'd like to wait until then, feel free to do so. The only purpose of this post is to provide initial information about how the changes have affected things, so that people who are interested in that sort of thing have a resource to look at.

Here is a link to the spreadsheet with the data I've collected.  The spreadsheet contains all of my original data, split into two categories: "Composite" (which represents all data across the entire week) and "Daily" (which represents data from each individual day).  If you'd prefer a summarized report, read on!

Remember, only the heroes whose win rates are highlighted blue/orange with white text have exceeded their margin of error.  Heroes which do not exceed the margin of error are considered to have too little data to confirm that they have changed in any significant way.  Note that the error column assumes a 95% confidence interval.  To put it simply, a 95% confidence interval is a numerical way to measure whether the win rate has changed in any significant way.  If the change to a win rate exceeds the error, then we can assume that there is approximately a 95% chance that repeated tests would confirm the true value lies within the bounds of the confidence interval.

The seven-day analysis will take place on January 30th.

Looking for more of my work?  My last article discusses concerns about snowballing and the "passive meta" that the new changes may bring if not handled properly.  That article is located here.  Feel free to let me know your thoughts to this article in the comments section below, or on Twitter at my handle @CriticKitten.  I look forward to your replies!

Hope to see you again next time!

본 포스트의 제공된 모든 데이터는 하츠로그에서 수집하였으며,

48시간동안을 기록한 것이기 때문에 신뢰할 가능성이 적고, 
시간이 지남에 따라 변경될 수 있습니다.

이 글은 변화가 어떠한 영향을 미쳤는지에 대한 
초기 정보를 제공하는 것이 목적입니다.

7일간의 분석은 1월 30일에 호스팅됩니다.