25.03.2015 Q&A

More going on today:

- The fact the T54E1 is a medium tank is historically correct;

- T54E1이 중형 전차라는 점은 고증에 맞다.

- A Russian player was complaining that the LTTB is completely superior to T-43. The developers answered that the big difference is the MM spread and the role both vehicles perform;

- 한 러시아 유저가 LTTB가 전적으로 T-43보다 우월하다고 불평했다. 개발자들은 그 둘의 가장 큰 차이가 MM 분포도와 두 전차가 해야하는 역할군이라고 답변했다.

- Wargaming is not ignoring players with rude nicknames or those nicknames that are connected to nazi ideology, they get deleted - but more appear over time, the process of catching and punishing them is eternal (RG: WG does punish people for that maybe a bit too much, a close person to me had to change nickname because she chose "Penguinss" as nickname, the double S wasn't accepted even thought she didn't had any bad intentions with it);

- 워게이밍은 껄끄러운 닉네임들을 가진 유저나 나치즘과 관련된 닉네임을 가진 유저들을 무시하지 않는다. 그 닉네임들은 삭제되지만, 시간이 지나면 더 많은 닉네임들이 등장한다. 그들을 잡아내어 처벌하는 과정은 영원할 것이다. (RG: 워게이밍은 사람들을 조금 심하게 처벌하는것 같다. 나와 가까운 사람 한명의 닉네임도 바뀌어졌어야 했는데, 왜냐하면 그녀가 닉네임을 "Penguinss"라고 적었기 때문이다. ss라는 글자는 그녀가 불순한 의도로 만든 것이 아님에도 불구하고 인정되지 않았다.

- If you buy the "tanks getting removed" bundle and you already one of the tanks in your garage, you will receive its value in gold as compensation, this compensation will include the price of the garage slot as well;

- 만약 "명예 제대 패키지"를 샀는데, 그중 전차 한대가 당신의 차고에 이미 있다면, 그 것에 해당하는 골드만큼 보상으로 지급해줄 것이다. 이 보상은 차고 슬롯의 값 또한 포함된다.

- The T14, FCM Pak, M10 Panther and the TOG will be redesignated as "reward tanks" - none of their characteristics however (the premium income and such) will change;

- T14, FCM Pak, M10 Panther 그리고 TOG는 "보상 전차"로 재지정될 것이다. 그 전차들의 특성 중 어떤 것들도 (프리미엄 추가 수입 이라든가) 변하지 않을 것이다.

- IS-6, Dicker Max, Jagdtiger 88 and other limited MM premiums to be removed as well? "We will inform you about the removal of those vehicles when or if that happens. Everything in good time."

- IS-6, Dicker Max, Jagdtiger 88 그리고 다른 제한 MM 프리미엄 전차들도 마찬가지로 제거되는가?  "나중에 그렇게 된다면, 당신에게 공지해 줄것이다. 모든 것에는 다 때가 있다."

- WG denies that the reason the four vehicles are getting removed is because they are "problematic"

- WG는 네 대의 전차가 제거되는 이유가 "문제가 있기 때문"이 아니라고 부인했다.

- It will not be possible to have the M10 Panther (or another removed vehicle) price compensated by gold;

- M10 Panther (아니면 또 다른 제거 되는 차량들)을 갖고 있는 자들을 골드로 대신 보상해 주는 것은 불가할 것이다.

- For now, IS-6 will not be removed from sales;

- 현재로는, IS-6은 상점에서 제거되지 않을 것이다.

- It's possible the four removed vehicles will be obtainable during some special events;

- 제거되는 네 대의 차량은 몇몇 특별 이벤트 중에 포함되게 될 가능성이 있다.

- There will likely be third 9.7 test

- 3차 9.7 테스트가 있을 것이다.

- It's possible that in 9.7 test 3, premium T-54 prototype will be buffed (RG: If it gets buffed then I will want to buy it for sure, didn't disliked it on its current state but its not special enough for me to drop my money on it).

- 3차 9.7 테스트에서 프리미엄 T-54 Prototype은 버프될 것이다.