디아블로팬즈에서 정리한 주요 블포 한 번 옮겨와봅니다. 콘솔 관련 얘기는 그냥 뺐어요.

Juggernaut

거한 

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Official Forums)

Does anyone kill these in GRs? Apparently not what the patch notes sold us - they seem to have tons of health or resistance to damage. 
대균열에서 거한 잡아봤어? 패치노트엔 안 나와있는데 이 녀석들 체력이 엄청나거나 저항이 엄청난 것 같은데. 
OK I got it - immunity to cc means a whole bunch of procs that raise damage or debuff won't work.
오케이 알았어. 군중 제어에 면역이란건 공격력을 올리거나 디버프 형태의 발동 효과도 걸리지 않는다는거군.

Just wanted to clarify for those who haven't seen the new Juggernaut affix in-game or read our recent patch notes that this is correct. As with all enemy affixes, some will be easier for certain builds to handle while the inverse is true for others. 
게임 안에서 거한 몬스터를 아직 보지 못했거나 최근의 패치 노트를 읽지 않은 분들을 위해 말씀드리자면 이것은 맞는 말입니다. 다른 적 접사와 마찬가지로, 몇몇의 경우는 특정한 빌드를 쓸 때 더 다루기 쉬울 것이며 그 반대의 경우도 있을 것입니다.
One of our goals when adding new enemy affixes is to broaden the types of enemy variety you see in the game and the kinds of challenges you'll face. This helps achieve both of those goals while (hopefully) encouraging you to think more tactically in certain cases as a CC-dependent character.
새로운 적 접사를 추가함으로써 우리가 이루고자 하는 목표 중의 하나는 게임에서 볼 수 있는 적의 타입과 플레이어가 마주하게 될 도전의 종류를 더 다양하게 넓히는 것입니다. 거한 몬스터는 이 두 목표를 모두 이루는데 도움이 될 것이며 당신이 CC-의존적 캐릭터로서 특정 상황을 더 전략적으로 대할 수 있도록 (희망적으로 보자면) '고무'할 것입니다.
Damn! Will have to actually look at affixes now - it would be nice to have a visual indicator on the elite.
제길! 이젠 접사를 자세히 살펴봐야겠군. 엘리트 적의 접사에 대한 시각적 표시가 있었으면 좋겠어. 이런 녀석한테 신단을 날리긴 싫다고!
Totally fair feedback! I'm happy to pass this on and thanks for sharing it.
타당한 피드백입니다! 이 피드백을 반영하게 되어 기쁩니다. 알려주어서 고맙습니다.

The Barber

이발사의 단도

I'm using it with a build I'm working on and I like it even though it's not doing insane amounts of godly damage like on the ptr.
이발사의 단도를 이용한 빌드를 쓰고 있는데 PTR에서만큼 엄청난 피해를 주고 있진 않지만 그래도 좋아.
Glad you're liking the revamped Barber! As more people play with this item, there will doubtless be interesting new builds they create that are worth trying out.
개편된 바버를 좋아해주시니 기쁩니다. 더 많은 사람들이 이 아이템을 쓸수록, 시도해 볼만한 흥미로운 빌드가 더 많이 나올 것입니다.
It's also worth noting that with the changes to certain items in patch 2.4.3, we've seen players talk about how these compare to the most powerful Legendary and Set items available in the game. 
또 2.4.3 패치에서 특정 아이템들에 변화가 적용된 이후 이 아이템들을 가장 강력한 레전더리 아이템과 세트 아이템들에 견주어서 이야기하는 플레이어들이 많아졌습니다.
To clarify, our goal when updating Legendary items is to open up new build opportunities for players to explore. Along with this, it's important to note that not every item is designed to push the current best Greater Rift level. Some will be better for speed farming builds, and others will simply be a means to create fun novelty builds (like Manajuma's Way, for instance).
전설 아이템을 업데이트함으로써 이루고자 하는 목표는 플레이어들에게 새롭게 탐구해볼 빌드를 제공하는 것입니다. 그리고 모든 아이템이 대균열 고단에 도전하기에 적절하게 설계되진 않았다는 점을 기억해두세요. 몇몇은 빠른 파밍 빌드에 적절하고, 다른 몇몇은 그 자체로 새롭고 참신한 빌드를 위해 만들어졌습니다(마나주마의 길 같이 말이죠.).
There's more than one way to compare an item's relative worth, and more than one way to incorporate it into various builds. Even so, I'm glad to see people trying the new items out and sharing their experiences. It helps, for sure!
아이템의 상대적 가치를 판단하는 방법은 여러가지가 있을 수 있으며, 다양한 빌드에 아이템을 포함시키는 방법 또한 여러가지일 수 있습니다. 그래도 사람들이 새로운 아이템을 시도해보고 그 경험을 공유하는 모습을 볼 수 있어 기쁩니다.
Is it really not guaranteed elemental damage though?
Also, putting The Barber on your follower causes them to instantly commit seppuku and keel over dead.
지금 이발사의 단도에 무공이 확정적으로 안 붙는 것 같은데? 그리고 이발사의 단도를 추종자가 끼면 갑자기 자살을 해버려.
The issue occurring between The Barber and your followers has been fixed (yay).
이발사의 단도와 추종자 사이에서 발생하는 해당 이슈는 고쳐졌습니다 (예이).
As for the weapon not rolling the additional damage modifier, that does seem buggy - I will pass this on, and thanks for reporting it!
그리고 무공이 안 붙는건, 버그 같네요. 해당 사항은 전달하겠습니다. 신고해주셔서 고맙습니다!

Necro Can Play with Anyone

네크는 모두와 플레이 할 수 있다

Unlike an expansion, the Necromancer pack does not limit access to any zones or game modes (like Reaper of Souls does for Adventure Mode). Players who don't purchase the Necromancer Pack simply won't have access to creating a Necromancer. They'll be able to play with other players with the pack as normal.
확장팩과는 다르게, 네크로맨서 팩은 전용 추가 지역이나 전용 게임 모드가 없다(영거자를 안 사면 모험 모드를 못 하는 것과는 다르게). 네크로팩을 안 산 플레이어는 단순히 네크로 캐릭터를 만들 수 없는 것 뿐이고, 네크로맨서와 플레이를 하는 것은 아무런 문제가 없다.