EJ 포럼에 올라온 질문입니다

Q.
Do we know what the factors are for haste being better than mastery, and at what point that happens?

A.
 Biggest factor that will ever make haste outweight mastery at any point is using 2 RPPM Trinkets. For example, If you were to look at "possible BIS" gear sets, and for Trinket 1 you used Talisman of Bloodlust + Heroic Bottle Of Infinite Stars, mastery would further outweigh haste. But change that bottle of infinite stars to a Bad Juju + Talisman of Bloodlust, and haste begins to have a higher EP value, thus either matching mastery or being slightly ahead or slightly behind depending highly on gear setup. 

I don't know the exact math behind the RPPM trinkets as its really complicated in my opinion, but theres some great discussions on it, but basically the RPPM system makes it so that haste becomes a lot more useful of a stat, as the more haste you have, the higher the chance you will get a RPPM trinket to proc. This may not be 100% correct, but I Believe this is the general consensus when dealing with the new trinkets.

(번역은 알아듣는 부분만 하겠습니다ㅠㅠ 본문 밑줄 친 부분 정확히 해석해주실 분...)

Q. 가속의 EP값이 특화보다 높아지는 요소는 무엇인가? 그리고 어느 순간인가?

A. 두 개의 RPPM장신구 (아마도 천둥왕장신구를 얘기하는듯)를 착용하는게 제일 큰 요소다. 예를 들어 너가  상급 무한한 별들의 병+피바람의 부적을 가지고있다면 특화가 가속보다 EP값이 높을 것이다. 하지만 그 무별병을 나쁜 부적으로 바꾸게 된다면 가속이  특화보다 EP값이 높아질 것이다. 따라서 너의 장비세팅에 따라 특화와 비슷하게 될것이다.

나는 RPPM의 계산에 대해선 굉장히 복잡하다고 생각하기 때문에 잘 모르지만, RPPM 시스템은 가속이 꽤나 쓸만한 스탯이 되게 해준다.  더 많은 가속도는 RPPM장신구가 발동될 기회를 더 많이 준다. 이것이 100% 맞다고는 장담 못하지만, 새로운 장신구를 다루는 데에선 전반적인 합의라고 생각한다.

이에 이어서 질문 작성자가 한말이 또있는데요

그렇다면 가속도에 대한 경고가 필요하겠다. 아니면 천둥왕 장신구를 가지고 있지 않았을 때의 EP값표를 만들어달라. 지금 이 상태로면 천둥왕 장신구를 가지고 있지않음에도 불구하고 가속의 EP값을 특화보다 높에 한채 재연마해버리는 사람이 생길것이다.

랍니다

역시 EP값은 상대적입니다

다음은 숙련에 대해서 

Q. 숙련의 EP값이 저런데 만숙이 필요할까?

A.- Expertise is still pretty much one of those stats that falls under the personal preference bracket, you will not see too much of a dps loss if you enforced the Expertise cap, essentially your sacrificing DPS for stability. 

A. 숙련은 아직 개인의 선호도인 스탯이라는 범위안에 있다. 안정성을 위해 딜을 살짝 포기하는 것이기 때문에 너가 만숙으로 재연마 해도 큰 딜로스가 일어나지 않을것이다.