사전공지라는 점을 참작

Hey @everyone ! 🚨  **Announcement TIME** 🚨

So... I was thinking how to grow the discord even more and how to keep it running while I will not be able to commit as much time  on the summer as I would normally do so please take a few minutes to read up the new **feature**  I decided to add and I hope you like it.

**Starting from this week everyone can help with ''organizing'' the runs hear me out:**

Whether you are in one **of my runs** ¬ **have been or have never been before**
you can help **<Sphexx Pugs> ** by finding buyers and redirecting them to this discord.

`What will you gain from this?`

손님(들)을 데리고 오면 손님(들)이 사용한 골드의 4%만큼 공장 주머니에서 줌.. 손님(들)이 30000골을 쓰면 공장이 4%인 1200골을 손님 데려온 사람에게 줌

5명이상의 손님을 모셔올 경우 인당 0.5%씩 최대 7%까지 골드 줌…

단 데려온 손님은 한 번도 자기네 공대를 뛴 적이 없는 사람만 손님으로 쳐줌..

●You will be getting a **4% cut ** of whatever the buyer spends to the pugs.

-In other words: If a buyer comes in and spends **30k** you would be getting **1.2k**
whether you are in the raid or not at all!

**NOTE THAT**
➡ that 4% cut will not effect the pot as I will be paying it to you out of my **PERSONAL** cut.
➡ You can have multiple buyers in 1 run. *(say you bring me 4buyers and they spend 100k you will get 4k)*
➡ You will always get your cut every time that buyer joins my pugs.
❗ **And there is more to it!**❗

●For every **5 unique buyers** you bring to me your  **%** cut will go up by **0.5%** capping at **7% flat**📈
*(there is going to be a spreadsheet that will track everything)*

🆘 **There is 1simple** **RULE** 🆘

**1)** Buyer you are claiming must have **NEVER** raided with us before!

`How to use this feature`

●Redirect the buyer to me and have him confirm me that it's **sent by you. **
●You should **ALWAYS** get in contact with me on **discord** via  a message if you have a buyer.
*(I usually miss 90% of my ingame messages)*
●Please try to contact me in 2days in advance of a raid.

`What NOT TO DO`
📌 Do not start spamming trade chat world chat etc with the tag  **<Sphexx Pugs>**