모바일로 일일히 타이핑한거라... 오타가 많을 수 있습니다. 리플들은 몇가지만 추려서 번역해봤습니다..

•조이가 139번째 챔피언으로 롤에 등장했는데, 이젠 칼바람 나락 주사위 최대치를 3개로 증가할 때가 된게 아닐까??

-시즌도 끝나가고 해서 최근에 칼바람을 하기 시작했어, 노말이나 랭크게임에서 괴로워지기 싫었거든. 그러면서 몇번 리신에 주사위를 돌려서 렉사이로, 그 다음 트린다미어로 바꿀 기회가 주어지기도 했지. 딱히 불평이나 그런걸 하려는건 아니야 (사실 그 게임 이겼음 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ) 하지만 주사위 2개 대신에 3주사위를 도입할 때가 된거같음..
So I've recently started to play a lot of ARAM since the season is ending soon and I can't be bothered to play Ranked or Normal games. A few times I've had the opportunity to Reroll Lee Sin into Rek' Sai and then Tryndamere. I'm not trying to complain or anything (we actually won that game lol) but it would be nice if he had 3 rerolls instead of 2.

•4년쯤 전에 10벤을 요청했으니 시즌 11에는 도입될듯
We asked for 10 ban system 4 years ago. So I will check on this in season 11.

-4년후 나한테 다시 말해줘!
!remindme 4 years

•진 모스트는 4주사위좀
4 rerolls for Jhin mains

-그리고 주사위만 돌렸다 하면 진이 나오는거임
And every reroll gives you Jhin
-ㄴㄴ '네번째' 주사위마다 진이 나오는게 내 뜻에 더 맞을듯
  No, every FOURth would be way more fitting in my opinion :)

-Team Liquid 팬들도 주사위 4개 받을수 있냐?
Do Team Liquid fans also get 4 rerolls?

•주사위 수는 보유 챔피언 수에따라 상승하는게 맞을듯
Number of rerolls should go up with champions owned.

-야 그거 진짜 좋은 생각이다.
That's actually a really good idea

-이미 그러고 있음. 챔피언이 많으면 주사위를 더 빨리 얻음. 그래봐야 2개가 끝이긴 하지만...내생각엔 글쓴이 의미가 니 얘기도 포함하는듯
That is already happening, the more champs you own the faster you regain a reroll. Still capped at two tho. Think that is also what he meant.

-몰랐는데
Never noticed

-판당 보유챔 수 + 30점 얻고, 250점당 1주사위임. 95챔이 있으면 칼바람 두판마다 주사위 하나를 얻는거
Number of champions + 30. Each reroll is 250, so if you have 95 champions, you are getting a reroll every second aram.

-그리고 너가 올챔이나, 거의 올챔이면 칼바람 3판마다 주사위 2개를 얻는거고
And if you have all champions (Or almost all) you get the two rerolls by playing 3 games

(이후 나는 올챔인데 그러고보니 빨리 얻는듯 이라는 댓글이 이어짐)

•내생각엔 칼바람은 챔 보유 상관없이 올챔 해줘야 하는거같음
I feel like ARAM and ARURF should allow you to get any champion regardless of which ones you own.

-그건 올 랜덤이 아닌거같은데
Then it wouldn't be AR tho

-뭔 생각을 하면 모든 챔피언에서 하나를 랜덤으로 받는게 올 랜덤이 아니라는 발상이 나옴?
How does being able to randomly get any champion, instead of just the ones you own, make the modes not all random?

-맞는말인거 같은데. 지금은 '진짜' 올랜덤은 아니고, 칼바람만 올챔이 되면 그게 진짜 올랜덤이지
Actually it would. Right now It's not really All Random, If you can get any champ then it would be

-내 생각엔 윗댓은 구매한 챔프 말고 모든 챔피언 중에서 랜덤으로 하나를 얻는다는 얘기 같음...개인적으로 동의하지는 않지만
I think he meant you can get any champion, not just the ones you own.. I don't agree with that though.

-왜???? 그게 진짜로 랜덤이 되는거지, '조작된 랜덤' 이 아니라
Why not? It's supposed to be "random" not "controlled random".

-몇번 이런 얘기 하는걸 본 적이 있는데, 라이엇은 자기들이 이 의견 수렴을 고려한다고 말하긴 했음. 왜 안하는지 제대로 된 답변을 준 적은 없고.
Ich have yet to See a valid Argument against that Change. Riot even stated that they honestly consider this option but didn't give an single reason as to why it isn't implemented yet

•'칼바람 전용 계정' 에 대해서도 생각해봐야함. 그냥 주사위 숫자 늘려주는것만으로도 칼바람 전용충 새끼들이랑 일반 유저들의 격차를 최소한 조금이라도 줄일 수 있음
Remember there's a problem on arams with people having aram-specific accounts. Just increase the amount of rerolls so the gap between aram-account-shitfuckers and normal players decreases at least a little.

-칼바람 전용 계정은 포로 던지기(칼바람 전용 스펠) 추가 이후 전혀 큰 문제가 아님. 극단적인 5포킹조합도 예전보다 훨씬 별로고. 장기전에서 팀 탱-원딜-서폿 조합밸런스가 안맞는건 팀 플레이에서 상당한 약점임.
이번 패치에사 승률 제일 높은 챔 10개가 소나, 직스, 마오카이, 코그모, 피들스틱, 잔나, 진, 럭스, 스웨인, 티모임. 변화는 상당히 자주 일어나고. 그래서 칼바람 전용계정은 이 친구들을 풀어버리고. 다음패치에서는 또 바뀔지 누가알겠음?
ARAM-only accounts really aren't that big of a deal after the addition of snowball. Having five pure poke champions is much worse now than it used to be, and you're at a disadvantage over the long term if you don't own the tanks/adc/supports needed for a good team comp.
The ten highest winrate champions on this patch are Sona, Ziggs, Maokai, Kog, Fidd, Janna, Jhin, Lux, Swain, and Teemo. This changes pretty frequently, so do ARAM-only accounts unlock these guys, and then next patch unlock whoever is best then?

-칼바람 위주로 하는 유저인데, 중요한거는 '보유한 챔프' 보단 '비보유 챔프' 인거같음. 렉사이, 이블린이나 샤코같은 쓰레기 챔들이 없으면 훨씬 편해짐. 가렌이랑 라인클리어 좋은챔 하나 들고 돌리면 승률 70%는 찍힐듯.
As a primarily aram player I think the key is who you don't own rather than who you own. If you don't have the worst champs like rek'sai, Eve and Shaco then it's much easier. Give me Garen and a champ with solid wave clear and we'll win 70% of the time

-ㄹㅇ 칼바람 개쓰레기들 몇개 있음. 전용계정은 그런거 없는 계정이고.
Yeah there are some truly awful champs on ARAM, and the "best" account are ones that don't own them.

-아니 주사위 수 늘리면 그런 개쓰레기들 돌려버리면 된다니까? 보유챔 수에 따라서 주사위 수 늘려주면 대충 해결이 될 거 같은데
But you can just reroll when you get one of those awful champions? Since the rate of reroll scales with the number of champions owned, it does kind of solve this issue.

(이후 자기는 샤코를 한다, 샤코는 좋다, 우디르도 좋다, 스웨인 좋다 등 등 고인조무사들이 자랑을 합니다.)

•글에 동의함. 138챔에 2주사위는 차고 넘쳤지만 139챔이 되서 완전 부족해졌음
I agree. With 138 champions 2 rerolls is more than enough, but with 139 there's no way it'll do.

-69는 역시 황금 비율이지.
yes the golden number should be 69

-139챔에 69주사위는 좀 이상한듯. 420챔에 69주사위가 딱 맞을거 같은데
69 rerolls for 139 seems really weird
I think 69 rerolls is only really worth it by the time we have 420 champions.

-그리고 1337챔쯤 되면 420주사위를 얻는거임 ㅋㅋㅋ
And we might get 420 rerolls when we'll hit the 1337 champions milestone

-백 서른 여덟 챔피언. 백-삼십-팔. 137은 너무 적고, 139는 당연히 부적절함
138 champions champion. 1-3-8. 137 would be inadequate, 139 would ofcourse be absurd.

•오늘자 속보 : 소나 칼바람 승률은 69% 이다.
Daily reminder that Sona has a 69% Winrate in Aram

-선 향로했으면 73%일텐데...
If she buys Ardent first it's at 73% Winrate...

-음 역시 밸런스 팀이 칼바람에 심혈을 기울이는듯
Clearly the balance team cares about aram

-라이엇 공식 칼바람 대회가 있다면 소라카랑 소나는 글로벌벤일듯
Just so you know. If there is an aram showmatch organized by Riot soraka and sona are disabled

-소라카는 왜 벤임. 마나템 3개에 워모그같은거 나오기 전에는 무쓸모 장애인인데
Why would Soraka be disabled? Before like three mana items and Warmogs she's useless and horrible to play

-그냥 칼바람은 힐챔이 있냐 아니냐 그거로 나뉜다 이거임?
Yeah team healing is halved in aram right?

-소나는 칼바람 오피로 '보인다' 는게 문제. (실제로 그렇고). 근데 소나가 67%고 마오카이가 64%임. 난 아무도 마오카이 오피라고 짖어대는걸 본적이 없는데. 소나는 그냥 상대팀에 뜨면 느낌부터가 게임 진거같음
I mean Sona seems really unbalanced in ARAM (and she is) but she's at 67% and Maokai is at 64%. I don't see anyone calling for Maokai bans though, Sona for whatever reason just feels way more frustrating to play against.

-걍 마오커이도 벤됬으면. 좆같은 묘목
I'd be fine with maokai being banned too. Fuck those saplings.

-궁도 라인 전체의 96%를 메꿔버림 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 궁 속도 버프받을때 꿀잼이었음
And shout out to his ult that is about 96% as wide as the entire lane. Was real fun in ARAM when his ult speed was buffed

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ고명빔. 고생각을 못했네
lol fucking RIP I didn't even think about that.

-제발 신이시여 소나만 없애주셔요. 그거만 해주시면 다른건 아무말도 안할게요. 그냥 랜덤에서 안뜨게만 해주세요.
Please god global ban Sona. I will not ask for anything else from Riot for ARAM. Just make her unrandomable

-그냥 맵 별로 밸런스 조정이 필요함. 소나 쿨다운도 늘리고 W는 없애버리는거임
They just need to bring back map specific nerfs. Then increase her CDs and gut the fuck out of w.

-주사위 수를 늘리고, 더 많은 소나가 나타나는거임. 팩트를 말하면 주사위를 제한하는게 소나년 안보는 유일한 길임
Give out more rerolls, and you're going to see more Sonas. The fact that rerolls are limited is the only thing keeping you from seeing Sona in every game.

-직스도 역겨운데
ziggs is also pretty disgusting

원본링크
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/7bdavi/with_zoe_being_the_139th_champion_joining_the/

레딧에 들어갔다가 개인적으로 흥미로운 주제라고 생각되는 글이 있어서 번역을 해보려고 했는데...개인 시간 사정상 의견이 오가는 부분은 보지도 못하고 레딧친구들 이상한 얘기 하는거만 번역해놓은 것 같네요...오역 댓글은 감사히 받겠습니다.

번역글은 처음이라서 비속어 수위도 잘 모르겠고 가독성 문제도 있을 거 같네요. 읽어주셔서 감사합니다.