[술통형 보물 상자]에서 나오는 소생한 원시 비룡 꾸미기 방어구입니다

외형은 이렇습니다

굳이 눈에 띄는 형변이 아니라서 흥미가 없으신 분들이 많으시겠으나
수집에 재미를 느끼는 분들을 위해 현재 와우 헤드 유저들이 공유한 정보를 참고하시라고 알려드립니다

※와우 헤드에서 추천 수가 높고 신빙성이 있는 댓글을
번역기를 통해 그대로 번역한 내용입니다
대충 걸러보시기를 바랍니다

※원문
글쓴이 NelleRavencrest (21,296 – 8·33·928일 전 (패치 10.1.7)
Here is a macro to signup to the dungeon:
/run SetLFGRoles(true,true,true,true); LFG_JoinDungeon(LE_LFG_CATEGORY_LFD, 287, LFDDungeonList, LFDHiddenByCollapseList)

Will come in handy if your plan is to farm it on your alt army the coming weeks (like me, yikes)

And for those masochists out there who plan to do the same for  X-45 Heartbreaker next year, Chemical Co dungeon ID is 288

My statistics in 2023 (for science!)
Day1 - 60 x  Keg-Shaped Treasure Chest looted - no drop.
Day2 - 60 x  Keg-Shaped Treasure Chest looted - no drop.
Day3 - 60 x  Keg-Shaped Treasure Chest looted - no drop.
Day4 - 60 x  Keg-Shaped Treasure Chest looted - no drop.
Day5 - 60 x  Keg-Shaped Treasure Chest looted - no drop.
Day6 - Received  소생한 원시비룡: 가을 축제 방어구 from my first  Keg-Shaped Treasure Chest looting of the day

Conclusion:
I strongly suggest that you do NOT bother doing more than 1 Coren Direbrew kill pr. day, it really does not seem worth the time investment.

I'm leaning heavily towards the theory that you have 1 HIGH chance for it to drop pr. day during the event, and that is from your FIRST daily looting of  Keg-Shaped Treasure Chest on the account. After that the chance is abysmal low, just like how the  X-45 Heartbreaker drop works.
So far VERY FEW have reported a drop coming from additional attempts of looting the keg on the same day. Majority of the reports is from first keg of the day.

※번역기
여기 던전에 등록할 매크로가 있습니다:
/run SetLFGRoles(true,true,true,true); LFG_JoinDungeon(LE_LFG_CATEGORY_LFD, 287, LFDDungeonList, LFDHiddenByCollapseList)

만약 당신의 계획이 앞으로 몇 주 동안 당신의 군대에서 그것을 농사짓는 것이라면 도움이 될 것입니다 (나처럼)
내년에 [X-45 심장폭격기]에서도 같은 작업을 할 예정인 마조히스트들에게 Chemical Co dungeon ID는 288입니다

2023년 나의 통계 (과학을 위해!)
1일차 - 60 x 술통형 보물 상자 - 드롭 없음.
2일차 - 60 x 술통형 보물 상자 - 드롭 없음.
3일차 - 60 x 술통형 보물 상자 - 드롭 없음.
4일차 - 60 x 술통형 보물 상자 - 드롭 없음.
5일차 - 60 x 술통형 보물 상자 - 드롭 없음.
6일차 - 소생한 원시비룡: 가을 축제 방어구 - 오늘 나의 첫 술통형 보물 상자에서 얻은 가을 축제 방어구

결론:
저는 당신이 하루에 1개 이상의 코렌 다이어브루 킬을 할 필요가 없다는 것을 강력히 제안합니다.
그것은 정말 시간을 투자할 가치가 없어 보입니다.

이벤트 기간 동안 매일 첫번째 드랍율이 높다는 이론에 크게 기대고 있으며, 그것은 계정에서 처음으로 잡는 캐릭터에서[술통형 보물 상자]를 드랍할 확률이 높다는 얘기입니다. 그 후 X-45 심장폭격기 드롭이 작동하는 방식과 마찬가지로 가능성은 극도로 낮습니다.
지금까지 같은 날 추가적인 술통형 보물 상자 드랍 시도로 인한 감소를 보고한 사람은 거의 없습니다. 대부분의 보고는 그날 첫 번째 술통형 보물 상자에서 나온 것입니다.

※원문
글쓴이 TomCat (12,439 – 3·25·27<프리미엄 사용자> 6일 전 (패치 10.1.7)
Sadly, I can confirm that there is an account-wide tracker for the first kill per day (quest ID 77775). Blizzard has historically used these trackers in this manner to determine loot eligibility. While its exact purpose can only be confirmed by folks at Blizzard, it's extremely likely that this means the manuscript has a significantly higher chance of dropping on the first kill of the day. We have more than one claim that the item has dropped on the 2nd attempt of the day, but it appears that if this is the case, the chance of this happening is very low compared to the first drop of the day chance. It is confirmed to drop for a level 60 and up.

Also confirmed that the quest ID 77775 should reset almost immediately after you login the first time after the daily reset regardless of that specific character's eligibility. I checked with my level 10 banker alt for my first login today just to be sure. The reason for this was to understand if it's possible for the ID to fail to reset, go from level 59 to 60 during that session, and somehow have the kill not count toward the one per day better loot roll. If you want to find out if you've tried your 'luckier' attempt of the day yet, the following script will work:

/dump C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(77775)

※번역기
슬프게도, 나는 하루에 첫 번째 킬(퀘스트 ID 77775)에 대한 계정 전체 추적기가 있다는 것을 확인할 수 있습니다. 블리자드는 역사적으로 이러한 방식으로 이러한 추적기를 사용하여 전리품 자격을 결정했습니다. 정확한 목적은 블리자드의 사람들만 확인할 수 있지만, 이것은 원고가 하루의 첫 번째 킬에 떨어질 가능성이 상당히 높다는 것을 의미할 가능성이 매우 높습니다. 우리는 하루의 두 번째 시도에서 아이템이 떨어졌다는 두 가지 이상의 주장을 가지고 있지만, 이 경우 하루의 첫 번째 드롭 기회에 비해 이러한 일이 일어날 가능성이 매우 낮은 것으로 보입니다. 60레벨 이상으로 떨어질 것으로 확인됩니다.
또한 퀘스트 ID 77775는 해당 특정 캐릭터의 자격 여부와 관계없이 일일 재설정 후 처음 로그인한 후 거의 즉시 재설정되어야 한다는 것을 확인했습니다. 오늘 첫 로그인을 위해 레벨 10 은행가 alt에 확인했습니다. 그 이유는 ID가 재설정되지 않고 세션 동안 레벨 59에서 60으로 이동하며 어떻게든 킬이 하루에 더 나은 전리품 롤에 포함되지 않도록 하는 것이 가능한지 이해하기 위해서였습니다. 만약 당신이 그 날의 '행운' 시도를 아직 시도하고 싶다면, 다음 스크립트가 작동할 것입니다:

/dump C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(77775)

결론, 서버 캐릭터 다 상관없이
계정당 첫 킬의 드랍 확률이 높은 것으로 보이며
그 이후는 드랍율이 현저히 낮아짐
이는 최근 이벤트 탈 것 등에 적용되는 시스템과 동일함