네오도쿄 스토리번역 제 1장 - The Door To The Future

안녕하세요~ 거북2Pop입니다.

네오도쿄 스토리번역...이라 하면 어리둥절 하실 분들이 많으실텐데요.

네오도쿄는 우리나라의 네오시티의 원작 컨텐츠로서, 우리나라와 달리 엄청난 양의 스토리를 지니고 있습니다.

그 특별함을 여러분에게 알려드리기 위하여 제가 이렇게 해석을 햇지요! 감사해야함 <--퍽

아..아니에요. 그러면 이제 시작할까요?

시작!

버섯의 전당에 포탈이 있습니다. 들어가면 Forest of Oblivion (망각의 숲) 이 있습니다.

그 가운데 신비한 나무(?) Kamuna (일본어 직번역 카남, 영어로는 카무나, 저는 카무나로 부를게요.) 안으로 들어가는 포탈이 있습니다.

안에 들어갈경우 Asia 가 있답니다.

아악! 이쁘넴.

클릭했을시

"My name's Asia, the one responsible for protecting Zipangu til the very end."

"내이름은 아시아, 지팡구 (지역 이름)를 끝까지 지켜야 해야 해요."

처음에는 퀘스트 "The Door To The Future 가 잇답니다. NPC 대화를 통해 이야기를 알아봅시다~

※주의! 이것은 실제 NPC가 말하는 것입니다. 거짓말! 이라고 하지 말아주세요...

※주의! 첫 퀘스트부터 량이 엄청나니 엑박주의!

"My name is Asia, and I am the protector of Zipangu at Kamuna."

"내이름은 아시아, 그리고 카무나에서 지팡구를 지키는 자입니다."

(Asia slanted her eyes a bit)

(아시아는 눈을 비스듬히 감았다.)

"Oh... I see that you have been making proper strides. <Gritto... you were right...>

"오... 너가 많은 진전을 한게 보이는구나. <그리토... 너가 맞았어...>

//여기서 그리토는 법사 4차전직 사제입니다. 꼭 그리토여야 하는게 아니라 각 직업마다 달라진답니다.
"I remember when you first stepped into Maple Island, looking very green to say the least... and here you are, standing right in front of me looking every bit like a true Mapler. As someone that closly followed your path, I feel a rush of satisfaction seeing you all grown up. (Asia begins to well up.)

"난 너가 처음 메이플 아일랜드에 발을 들여놓은것을 기억해. 조금 불안정해 보엿지만... 지금의 너를 보면 진정한 메이플러 같이 보이는구나. 너같은 길을 따라 걸어온 나로서 크게 안심이 되는구나. (아시아의 감정이 북받쳣다.)

"...
For a Mapler like you who has mastered your own set of devastating skills while equipped with a never-say-die attitude while battling against the dark forces in the world of Maple, I think you'll do just fine."

"...

너같은 메이플러는 너만의 스킬을 숙련하고 의기양양한 태도로 메이플 월드의 악한 세력을 물리치는데는 아무 문제가 없을거 같아." 

"... I apologize for speaking in a way that makes you feel that I know you more than I really do. I'm sorry."

"... 내가 너보다 너에 대해 잘 알고있는것처럼 말해서 미안해."

"My task is to determine who actually has power, and who is in need of one."

"내 일은 누가 정말로 힘이 있는지, 그리고 누가 힘을 원하는지 가려내는 것이야."

"And in the end, my ultimate goal is to find the person that is capable of rescuing Zipangu from destruction."

"그리고 마지막엔 나의 진정한 목표는 지팡구를 파괴로서부터 막아낼수 있는 사람을 찾는거야."

"This land right here is the lowest, most distant land you'll find in Kamuna."

"너가 서있는 곳은 카무나에서 가장 낮고 사회와 가장 멀리 떨어져있는 곳이야."

"I will now give you a dose of truth on Zipangu."

"이제 나는 지팡구에 대한 사실을 너에게 알려줄게."

"Zipangu..."

"지팡구..."

"..."

"..."

"Zipangu... will be destroyed a 100 years from now."

"지팡구...는 100년 후에 멸망할거야."

"...Yes. Zipangu will one day completely disappear from this world without a trace. I saw it with my own eyes how this ball of distortion appeared from the sky and completely swallowed up Zipangu as a whole."

"...맞아. 지팡구는 어느날 이 세계에서 흔적도 없이 사라져 버릴거야. 내가 내눈으로 이 뒤틀림의 구가 하늘에 나타나 지팡구를 한꺼번에 삼키는걸 똑똑히 보았어."

"Zipangu in the ancient days was a hotbed for black magic, and I am a magician in Zipangu who grew up learning the intricacies of the black magic."

"지팡구는 고대에는 흑마술의 기반이엿고 나도 지팡구에서 흑마술을 배우며 자라온 마법사야."

"At the time, Zipangu had strong ties with Magatia, sharing valuable informations with one another. You may be living in an age where science rules the world, but back in the day, Magatia was home to various studies regarding the black magic."

"그때에는 지팡구는 마가티아와 깊은 관계를 유지하며 귀한 정보들을 공유하며 지냇지. 너는 지금 과학이 세상을 지배하는 시간에 태어낫을지는 몰라도, 그때에는 마가티아는 흑마술에 관련된 모든 연구의 중심이엿지."

"Magatia, the forefront of magic powers. That's where I met a wizard, who taught me everything and... in the end... I was able to acquire a special power that allowed me to achieve immortality."

"흑마술의 중심지 마가티아에서 나는 어떤 마법사를 만낫지. 그는 나에게 모든것을 알려줫어... 그리고 마지막으로는... 나는 불멸의 인생을 살수있는 특별한 힘을 같게 되엇지."

//헐! 혹시 검은마법사!!? 실망!

"It was the magic that no one could achieve until then. I used it wisely for the sake of Zipangu. As time went on, however, new generations came and went, and immortality became an outlawed practice. All of a sudden, I was considered an outcast, embraced by no one. I lost everything; fame, fortune, country, you name it, I lost it. In the end, I went into seclusion in the mountains of Zipangu, eager to use my power of immortality to view the apocalypse, the day the world ends for good."

"그때는 아무도 성공할수 없엇던 마법이엿지. 나는 그 힘을 지팡구를 위하여 현명하게 썻어. 그러나 시간이 갈수록 새로운 세대가 왓다 가고 불멸에 대한 연구는 불법으로 간주되엇지. 한순간에 나는 다른 사람들에게 위험한 존재가 되엇어. 나는 모든걸 잃엇지. 인기, 재산, 나라, 아무거나 말해봐, 나는 다 잃엇어. 그래서 나는 지팡구의 외딴 산으로 도망쳐 은신했지. 나의 불멸의 힘을 사용해 세상의 종말을 내 눈으로 똑똑히 보려고 했지."

"But the apocalypse... came much, much sooner than I anticipated."

"그러나 세상의 종말은... 내가 생각했던 것보다 너무 빠르게 다가왔어."

"The moment Zipangu got swallowed up by a giant distortion and vanished, I used a time-warp magic to enter the world after the vanishment. And that's where I found it."

"지팡구가 거대한 뒤틀림에 삼켜저 사라졋을때 나는 시간이동 마법을 사용하여 지팡구가 사라진 후의 시간대로 갈수 있엇지. 그리고 그곳에서 나는 그것을 찾았어."

"That's where I found the truth of Zipangu."

"바로 그곳에서 나는 지팡구에 대한 진실을 찾았어."

"It turned out that the history of Zipangu is chronicled in a single book."

"지팡구에 대한 모든 역사가 하나의 책에 모두 연대되어 있엇던거야."

"The history of Zipangu was just a reenactment of the contents listed in the book."

"지팡구의 역사는 그저 책에 써져있는 내용들에 대한 재현이엿던 것 뿐이야."

"The fact that a supernatural book that chronicles every move of every resident of Zipangu exists... the book that's called Acacia Chronicle..."

"아카시아 연대기라 불리는 이 책에... 이 초자연적인 책에 지팡구의 주민들에 대한 모든 움직임이 젹혀잇다는 그 사실이..."

"I don't know about you, but I was furious. Furious at the thought of my life being pre-determined by this miniscule copy of a book..."

"너같았으면 어땟을지는 모르겟지만 나는 아주 화가났어. 겨우 이 작은 책에 나의 운명이 결정된다니..."

"In that world of distortion, I was able to get my hands on Acacia Chronicle, and started reading it."

"그 뒤틀림의 세계에서 나는 아카시아 연대기를 획득하는데 성공했고, 그것을 읽기 시작했어."

"And then I realized..."

"그리고 알아낸 것은..."

"I realized that Acasia Chronicle did not include informations about me."

"아카시아 연대기에는 나에 대한 정보가 단 하나도 없엇다는 것이야."

"I was someone that did not exist, according to the book."

"책에 의하면 나는 존재하지 않는 사람이엿어."

"It might be that the reason why I was freed form the curse of Acacia Chronicle was because I was able to form a close bond with someone outside Zipangu, which in the end led me to achieve immortality."

"내가 아카시아 연대기에 저주에서 풀려날 수 있엇던것은 내가 지팡구 밖에서 온 누군가와 긴밀한 관계를 유지하여 불멸의 힘을 갇게 되어서 일지도 몰라."

"It also remained to be seen whether Acasia Chronicle can be subject to change in contents for "vised editions"."

"그리고 또 아카시아 연대기가 과연 고쳐질수 있는지도 의문이엿지."

"So my plan was to return to the past and alter the history myself, so the part where the distortion appeared in the book would be destroyed at the last minute, and prevent Zipangu from a certain destruction."

"그래서 나는 과거로 돌아가 책에 쓰여잇는 뒤틀림을 사라지게 하여 지팡구를 멸망하는것에서 막을려 했어."

"But in the end, I realized that tampering with the past, even if it meant saving Zipangu, would be a foolish act. Altering the past through the book would most certainly wipe out the very existence of all those people that would be born in the future."

"그러나 알아챈 것은 과거를 바꾼다는것은 멍청한 짓이라는 것이엿어. 과거를 바꾼다는 것은 미래에 태어날 사람들의 존재를 모조리 사라지게 한다는 것이니까."

"In the end, I came to conclusion that the best course of action would be to alter the history of Zipangu RIGHT BEFORE the destruction."

"그리하여 나는 멸망 바로 직전에 지팡구의 역사를 바꾸는것이 가장 좋은 선택이라고 생각했지."

"The problem is that altering the history is not a one-time deal. History has its ability to revise itself, so even if I alter a portion of it, the history would try to remedy that by returning to its pre-alteration stage."

"문제는 역사를 바꾸는것은 단번에 되는것이 아니야. 역사는 다시 되돌릴수 있는 능력이 있거든. 그래서 내가 역사의 한 부분을 바꿔도 역사는 고쳐진 부분의 전으로 돌아가 바뀐 부분을 바로잡으러고 할거야."

"Today, I spend my days observing Zipangu which is right on the verge of destruction, with the starting point being Kamuna."

"그리하여 나는 카무나에서 지팡구의 마지막을 관찰하고 있지.

"And... one more thing..."
"그리고... 또 하나더..."

"I see a huge wave of history revision coming soon, and it's such that even I can't do anything about it."
"곧 엄청나게 큰 역사-검토가 오고있어. 그리고 너무 커서 나도 어쩔 도리가 없어."

"I am fully aware that since this is all about Zipangu, it's only right that a resident of Zipangu should take care of this in-house."
"나도 이게 다 지팡구에 관련된 것이기 때문에 지팡구의 사람이 이 문제를 해결해야 한다고 생각해."

"Unfortunately, The Spell of Acacia has prevented Zipanguans from directly altering the history themselves."
"그러나 불행하게도 아카시아 연대기의 저주가 지팡구 사람들이 직접 역사를 바꾸는것을 금지시켯어."

"For the future of Zipangu..."

"지팡구의 미래를 위하여..."

(Asia suddenly gets down on her knees)

(아시아가 갑자기 무릎을 꿇은다.)

"I would like for you to help us save Zipangu, the one that is unaffected by The Spell of Acacia. Will you?"

"아카시아 연대기의 저주의 효력을 받지 않는 너가 지팡구를 구해주면 좋겟어. 해줄거지?"

//수락~

"Thank you Mapler... thank you....... (Asia breathes a heavy sigh of relief...)"
"고마워... 고마워... (아시아가 깊은 한숨을 쉰다.)"

"That beeing said... I want to see the extent of your power with my very own eyes."

"그러면... 나는 너의 힘을 내 눈으로 보고싶어."

"I had been in search of someone that posseessed immense talent and power for the past few thousand years. The era where Zipangu is on the verge of destruction is a scientifically-advanced era where the monsters you'll face against are beyond your wildest imagination."
"나는 지난 몇천년동안 엄청난 힘과 재주를 가진 사람들을 찾고 있엇어. 지팡구가 멸망하는 시기에는 과학적으로 발달된 시기라 너가 만나는 몬스터들은 너가 상상하는것 이상보다 셀거야."

"To find someone that's capable of battling those monsters, I formulated a test that'll weed out the bad candidates."
"그런 몬스터들을 상대할수 있는 사람을 찾기 위하여 나는 약한 후보들을 제거하는 시험을 만들어냈어."

"Zipangu used to be divided by a number of forces, each hoping to conquer and unify the land."
"지팡구는 옛날에 많은 세력으로 나뉘어 각각 다른 세력들을 정복하고 지팡구를 통일하려고 했지."

"The force that was the most prominent was the one that based itself on Ninja Castle. With the outstanding soldiers they call Ninjas protecting

the castle, Zipangu under the Ninja Castle was peaceful to say the least."
"그 세력들 중 가장 셋던 닌자 캐슬의 세력은 닌자라 불리는 엄청나게 센 병사들이 성을 지켯지. 지팡구는 최소한 닌자 캐슬에 의하여 평화롭게 지냈어."

"This should have been the beginning of an era where peace and tranquility rule the land, but that wasn't the case. A goblin that noticed the immense power of ninjas decided to enter the body of the castle lord and wound up taking over the Ninja Castle."
"이때가 바로 평화와 평온이 다스리는 시기가 시작했어야 햇지만 그게 문제가 아니야. 한 요물이 닌자들의 엄청난 힘을 보고 성주의 몸에 들어가 닌자 캐슬을 가지려 했지."

"For the next 10 years, the lord of the castle that was controlled by the goblin made life here miserable, but one day, a brave Samurai appeared in Zipangu and proceeded to defeat the goblin, bringing peace back to this place."
"다음 10년동안 그 성의 성주는 요물에게 조종당해 사람들의 생활을 불행하게 만들었지. 그러나 어느날 용감한 사무라이가 지팡구에 나타나 요물을 없애고 평화를 다시 돌아오게 하엿어."

"In the history of Zipangu, monsters and goblins that possess the special powers of Ninjas have been notorious for their immense power."
"지팡구의 역사에서는 몬스터들과 요물들이 닌자의 특별한 힘을 가질경우 엄청난 힘을 발휘하여 잔인하게 굴엇지."

"The goblin in the Ninja Castle, I believe, is a good indicator of gauging the powers of prospective candidates that will later battle the monsters of the future."

"닌자 캐슬의 요물은 내가 생각하기에 다음에 미래의 몬스터들과 싸울 후보들을 테스트하는데 좋을것이라고 생각해."

//나를 이용하는 건가!!?

"I also realized that the goblin, which had reigned supreme for 10 years, does not affect the course of the future of Zipangu if defeated by an individual that is unaffected by The Spell of Acacia."
"그리고 또 10년동안 다스려온 요물은 아카시아 연대기의 저주의 효과를 받지 않는 개인에 의하여 해치워져도 지팡구의 미래에 해를 끼치지 않는다는것을 알아냈어."

"I prepared the Worm Hole at Kinoko Shrine, which will allow one to travel to the past, and brought residents of the Maple World to the Ninja Castle to test out their strength and see whether they were strong enought to battle the monsters from the future."
"내가 버섯전당에 과거의 닌자 캐슬로 가 자신의 힘을 시험할수 있게 해주는 웜홀을 하나 만들어 놓았지."

"If you cannot defeat the goblin in the castle, then you will not be able to even compete against those monsters from the future."

"만약 성의 요물을 없앨수 없다면 너는 미래의 몬스터들과 싸울수도 없는거야."

"I am sure you are plenty strong enough, but I want concrete proof that you can do it."
"나는 너가 꽤 셀것이라고 믿지만 나는 너가 할수 있다는 물질적인 증거가 필요해."

"Please defeat the Ninja Goblin at the Ninja Castle and bring back the following items as proof: 300 Head Ninja Scrolls, 1 Samurai Knight Armor Pieve, and 1 Toad Oil."

"닌자 캐슬의 닌자 요물을 해치우고 이 아이템들을 증거로 가져와줘. (아이템들:300 Head Ninja Scrolls, 1 Samurai Knight Armor Pieve, and 1 Toad Oil)"

//아이템 모은 후~

"Good to see you back, Mapler. How did you fare against the goblin?"

"다시 돌아왓군. 요물을 해치운거야?"

선택 - I was able to defeat the monsters of Ninja Castle!
닌자 캐슬의 몬스터들을 없앨 수 있엇어!

"Now I know for sure that you are more than capable of battling the monsters of the future from Zipangu."
"이제 나는 확실히 너가 미래의 몬스터들과 싸울수 있다는것을 알겟어."

"I will now hand you a Lv 1 Gate Pass. It's an evidence that you're from Kamuna, and the pass is required for you to enter the future of Zipangu. Please do not lose this pass."

"이제 나는 너에게 레벨1 증표를 줄거야. 이것이 너가 카무나에서 왓다는 증표가 될것이고 지팡구의 미래에 갈때 필요한 것이야. 이것을 잃으면 안되."

"This will now enable you to open the door to Zipangu's future, and take part in altering the history of this great town."
"이제 너는 지팡구의 미래로 가서 이 좋은 마을의 미래를 바꾸는데 힘을 보탤수 있게 해줄거야.

"I have a mission for you right now that I'd like for you to accept immediately. Are you ready?"

"이제 나는 바로 너에게 줄 임무가 있어. 바로 받도록 해. 준비 되엇니?"

//벌써?

"Now I'll talk you about Zipangu, which is on the verge of total destruction."
"이제 내가 멸망의 끝자락에 있는 지팡구에 대해 말해줄게."

"It's an era where technology rules the day. The scientists created artificial intelligence in order to better the lives of everyone, but they have since been overflooded, and as a result, the world is now at the hands of these creatures."

"그때는 기술이 세상을 지배하는 시기야. 과학자들은 자기 스스로 생각하는 로봇들을 만들어서 사람들의 생활을 더 좋게 하려고 하엿지만 너무 그것에만 의존해서 세상은 이제 그것들의 손에 달렷지."

"In short, that's how the future of Zipangu is like."

"다시 말해서 바로 그게 지팡구의 미래야."

"The central city for the future Zipangu is called Tokyo. By then, Zipangu would feature a level of technology unlike anywhere else in the world of Maple, what with the technological advancements made with artificial intelligence and robots."
"미래의 지팡구의 중심 도시인곳은 도쿄라고 불려. 그때에는 지팡구는 세상 어느곳에서도 볼수없는 엄청나게 높은 단계의 기술을 보유하여 인조지각로봇들같은 기술 진화가 있엇지."

"And then, a revolutionary new artificial intelligence, simply called Al, was developed."
"그리고 새로운 인조지각로봇인, 줄여서 AI 라고 하는것들이 발명되엇어."

"Al was supposed to represent all that's good and peaceful in Zipangu. The truth, however, was a bit different..."
"AI은 원래 지팡구의 평화를 상징해야 하는것이엿지. 그러나 사실은.. 조금 달랏어."

"With its amazing level of intelligence, the Al's soaked up knowledge at an alarming rate. So fast that they decided to go against Zipangu and its residents."

"엄청나게 높은 지각력때문에 AI는 지식을 엄청난 속도로 빨아들엿지. 너무 빨라서 그들이 지팡구와 그 주민들을 배신하기로 마음먹은거야."

"The group of Al's built forward area weapons and proceeded to destroy everything in its path. Zipangu was in serious trouble as a result of these Al's."

"많은 AI들이 무기를 만들고 그들의 길에 있는 것들을 모조리 파괴했지. 지팡구는 그리하여 이 AI들에 의하여 심각한 문제에 휩쓸렷어."

"The army had been constantly losing the battle against the Al's, but the Zipangu Tech Lab came through by inventing a barrier using electronic pulse, and the army succeeded in successfully containing the revolting Al's in Tokyo using the barrier."
"군대는 AI와의 전투에서 계속 지고 있엇지. 그런데 지팡구 과학실에서 전류를 이용한 특별한 역장을 만들어 군대는 역장을 사용하여 AI들을 도쿄 안에 가두는데 성공했지."

"They also succeeded in developing army robots, which was then put on the frontline to combat the opposition. They were almost successful in wiping out the opposition when..."
"그리고 또 그들은 군사로봇을 만드는데 성공했어. 그 로봇들은 앞장서서 적과 싸웟지. 그들은 거의 적을 다 무찔럿지만 바로 그때..."

"The great distortion came and completely destroyed Zipangu as a whole."
"엄청난 뒤틀림이 와 지팡구를 완전히 멸망시켯지."

"..."
"..."

"What I have told you is the true history of Zipangu."
"내가 말해준 것은 지팡구의 역사야."

"But then, I finally found a way to prevent the destruction of Zipangu."
"그런데 나는 결국 지팡구의 멸망을 막는 방법을 알아냈지."

"That meant having to figure out what the Distortion was."
"그것은 바로 뒤틀림이 대체 무엇인지 알아내는 것이엿어"

"Unfortunately, I was unable to figure out the true nature of The Distortion, but after carefully studying the Acacia Chronicle, I learned that it's a core energy from another dimension summoned by the firearms."

"그러나 나는 진정한 뒤틀림의 실체를 알아내지는 못했어. 그러나 아카시아 연대기를 자세히 연구한 결과 그것은 다른 차원의 중심 에너지로서 무기들에 의하여 소환된다는 것을 알았어."

"And..."
"그리고..."

"I also found out that if the army robots were developed earlier than listed on the Chronicle, then the Distortion may not appear afterall."

"나는 또 만약 로봇군단이 연대기에 나온것보다 더 빠르게 만들어졋다면 뒤틀림은 일어나지 않았을 것이라는것을 알아냈어."

"The chronicle mentioned how the development of army robots went through prolonged delays because of numerous errors, along with some interferences from outside."
"연대기는 로봇의 발명이 많은 오류와 몇몇 외부침입에 의하여 늦어졋다는 것을 말해줫어."

"In order to prevent the total destruction of Zipangu, we must find a way to speed up the completion of army robots so that they can eliminate the opposition before The Distortion makes it all a moot point."
"지팡구의 멸망을 막기 위하여 우리는 로봇군단의 발명을 더 빠르게 하여 적들을 더 빨리 물리쳐 뒤틀림이 완전히 일어나지 않게 해야해."

"The year that Zipangu is destroyed is at 2102."
"지팡구가 멸망한 연도는 2102년이야."

"I want you to travel forward to 2100, two years before the destruction."
"나는 너가 멸망 2년전인 2100년으로 갔으면 좋겟어."

"The Chronicle points out that Operational Unit, a secret unit developed by Zipangu tech Lab, gets stolen by the Al army."

"연대기는 지팡구 과학연구실에서 만든 작전기계가 AI군대에 의하여 훔쳐졋다고 해."

"This caused a major delay in the development of the army robots, which in the end triggered the destruction of Zipangu."
"이게 로봇군단의 발명 시기를 엄청나게 끌어서 지팡구의 멸망을 초래했지."

"You will be sent to 2100 at an area called Odaiba, where you will meet the Al army that's transporting the stolen unit."
"너는 2100년의 오다이바라는곳에 도착하게 될거야. 그곳에는 AI군대가 훔쳐진 기계를 운반하고 있을거야."

"Your task is to retrieve the stolen unit from them."
"너의 임무는 그 훔쳐진 기계를 다시 가져오는 것이야."

"After you retrieve Operational Unit and bring it back to Zipangu Tech Lab, it will expedite the development of the army robots, which will enable the army to destroy the opposition before the Distortion."

"작전기계를 되찾아 지팡구 과학연구실에 가져간다면 로봇군단의 발명을 더욱 촉진할것이고 뒤틀림이 오기전에 군대가 적을 물리칠수 있을거야."

//퀘스트수락~

"Thank you."

"고마워."

"If you want the details of Operational Unit, you should head over to Odaiba and ask the soldier in the area for information."

"만약 작전기계에 대한 정보를 알고싶다면 오다이바로 가 그곳에 있는 병사에게 물어보는것이 좋을거야."

"He's one of the members of the special task force whose mission is to retrieve the unit. He's also considered the best soldier in all of Zipangu."
"그는 특별부대에 속해있는 사람으로서 기계를 되찾는 임무를 가지고있어. 그리고 또 그는 지팡구에서 최고의 병사로 알려저있지."

"An advice from him will be invaluable."
"그의 조언은 아주 귀중할거야."

"Now I'll teach you how to travel to different time periods."
"이제 어떻게 시간여행을 하는지 알려줄게."

"The blue crystal located at the bottom floor of Kamuna is the one that supports the Time Warp. Doing the time warp will require a gate pass, and based on the level of the pass it'll take you to different stages of the future."

"카무나에 바닥에 있는 파란 수정은 시간여행을 도와주는 역할을 해. 시간여행을 할려면 증표가 필요하고 증표의 레벨에 따라서 각각 다른 시기의 미래로 가게 해줄거야."

(Asia held my hand and palced it on her chest. She then closed her eyes.)

(아시아는 나의 손을 잡아 그녀의 가슴에 올려놓았다. 그리고는 눈을 감았다.)

"The future of Zipangu."

"지팡구의 미래."

"The peaceful future of Zipangu."
"평화로운 지팡구의 미래가."

"lies solely in your hands."

"너의 손에 달려있어."

"No one else's but yours. And..."

"다른 사람도 아닌 너. 그리고..."

"I sincerely pray that you come back in one piece. May the spirits of Zipangu be with you."

"너가 살아 돌아오길 바래. 지팡구의 신들이 함께하길..."

그러고는 퀘스트 하나가 끝납니다. 이...이게 퀘스트 하나라니!!!

자... 이제 우리 미래로 가볼까요? 다음편을 기대!