저번 퀘스트가 너무 짧앗죠? 그래서 어제 시간이 많이 남아서 번역 좀더 하다보니 거의다 끝내게 되엇네요... 그래도 재미있게 봐주세요~

다음 퀘스트:The Beginning, and an End (시작과 끝)

포니차에게 계속!

"Thank you...! Great. now return to the tanker and we shall escape BWZ. Our identites have probably been red-flagged by the enemy forces, so we better get out of here now before the backup unit gets to us."

"고마워...! 잘됏어. 이제 선박으로 돌아가서 BWZ를 탈출하자. 이미 우리의 신분이 적에게 노출되었어. 그래서 지원군이 도착하기전에 도망가야해."

(As we reach the deck of the tanker, the surface begins to violently swirl.)

(우리가 선박에 도착하자마자 땅이 엄청나게 흔들렸다.)

"Wait a minute. What's going on?"

"잠깐만. 무슨일이지?"

(The gate below the feet begins to open. Inside an empty oil tank, we can see a huge block of gold shining brightly in the dark.)

(발밑의 문이 열렸다. 밑에 있는 빈 연료탱크에서 우리는 어둠에서 빛나는 금을 볼수 있엇다.)

"Ah... That is..."

"아... 저건..."

(The giant elevator begins to ascend, and a sharp, bright piece of metal appears on the deck)

(거대한 엘리베이터가 올라오더니, 날카롭고 빛나는 금속이 선박 위에 나타났다.)

"Vergamot..."

"베르가모트..."

"Take cover! (The man hides behind a container)"

"피해! (남자는 컨테이너 뒤에 숨었다.)"

"Is that is... is that really it... this probably means the Tech Lab, which boasts the most formidable defence in all of Zipangu, has been destroyed."

"저건... 정말 저것인가... 분명히 지팡구에서 가장 좋은 방어력을 자랑하는 과학연구소가 파괴되엇다는 뜻일거야."

"That right there is Vergamot. This incomparable mobile fortress directs and controls the ground unit at the Army of Blaze. Yes, the head of the ground unit."

"저기 있는것은 베르가모트야. 블레이즈 군단의 지상병력을 조종하는 이동요새이지. 그래, 지상병력의 대장이나 마찬가지야."

"I hear that it has a high level of mobility, but... I also heard that it had been directing its army away from BWZ..."

"엄청난 기동성을 같고있다고, 그리고.. BWZ 밖으로 군대를 이끈다는 소문을 들었는데..."

"I think this is about it."

"이게 끝인거같아."

"Frankly, I am not powerful enough to face Vergamot by myself. I suggest you run for cover, because I am going to destroy the unit right here. If I can't safely retrieve it back home, then my mission is to destroy it."

"솔직히 말해서 나는 베르가모트를 혼자 상대할수 없어. 조언하는데 빨리 도망쳐. 나는 기계를 바로 여기서 파괴할거야. 만약 기지로 돌려보낼수 없다면 파괴하는게 나의 임무야."

"What?"

"뭐?"

"Take the unit and run. This is not some weak robot that's a mere mortal like you can handle."

"기계를 들고 도망쳐. 이건 사람이 할수 있는 일이 아니야. 너무 강력해."

"Even with a tremendous amount of mystery power you have, Vergamot will be unlike anything you've ever face. It's miles above facing Afterload."

"엄청난 힘을 같고있는 너라해도 베르가모트는 너가 보아왔던 것과는 완전히 달라. 에프터로드를 상대하는것보다 몇배는 힘이 든다고."

"Now I want you to listen. Before the whole BWZ, the unit I was in was ordered to seek and destroy Vergamot in order to block the enemy forces below Vergamot from a certain invasion."

"이제 들어봐. BWZ가 만들어지기 전에 내가 속해있던 부대는 적의 공격을 막기 위해 베르가모트를 찾아 파괴하는 임무를 맏았지."

"We stationed 3 divisions of Zipangu soldiers at west Tokyo and prevented the enemy forces from invasion. What they didn't know was that it was a trap. While the enemy forces were focusing on west Tokyo, the special unit went straight to the center of the province and ambushed Vergamot."

"우리는 3개의 지팡구 부대를 동쪽 도쿄에 배치하고 적의 공격을 막았지. 그러나 이건 함정이엿어. 적들이 동쪽 도쿄에 집중하는동안 특별부대는 도시의 중심으로가 베르가모트를 습격했지."

"At that time, no one stood even remotely close to Vergamot, but we put it within our target range, and started attacking it in full force."

"그때는 누구도 베르가모트 가까이 서잇지 않았지만 우리의 사격 거리 안에는 있엇어. 우리는 전력을 다하여 공격했지."

"I was very confident that we'd emerge victorious from this battle. That's because our unit was the special ops unit that consisted of the very best members from each unit."

"우리 특별부대는 각 부대에서 최고의 병사들을 모아 만들어진 부대라서 나는 이 전투에서 이길 것이라는 자신감에 차 있엇지."

"Unfortunately, that didn't happen. According to the Center of Intelligence, we were able to cause some damage with our firepower, but Vergamot not only possessed a superior set of army, but also possessed a dominant set of weapons that we just couldn't overcome. Our unit had to retreat."

"불행하게도 그런 일이 일어나지는 않았어. 정보에 따르면 우리의 힘으로 조그만 데미지를 줄수 있엇지만 베르가모트는 최고의 군대를 같고 있엇을 뿐만이 아니라 상급의 무기를 가지고 있어 상대할수가 없엇지. 우리 부대는 후퇴할수밖에 없었어."

"We also severely underestimated their ability to track us down. A giant trailing missile fired by Vergamot reached us while we were retreating. I wound up being the only survivor from that massacre."

"게다가 우리는 적의 탐지기능을 얕보고 말았찌. 우리가 후퇴하는동안 베르가모트는 거대한 추적미사일을 쏘아올렸지. 나는 그 대참살에서 혼자 살아남게 되었어."

"I am sure you might be aware by now. There's no way to run away from this. The only way we can do this is by destroying the unit."

"이제 좀 알겟지? 이것에게서 도망칠 방법은 없어. 단 한가지 방법은 이 기계를 파괴하는것 뿐이야."

"What?"

"뭐라고?"

"You have company? Someone that possesses a similiar set of mysterious powers as you...?"

"동료가 있다고? 또다른 미지의 힘을 가진 자...?"

"What... what is this...?"

"이.. 이건 뭐지?"

(The man started to ask Vergamot to check on its state. Vergamot didn't answer one bit.)

(남자는 베르가모트에게 현재 상태를 물어보기 시작했다. 베르가모트는 대답하지 않았다.)

//님 쩌네요 ;

"Wait, is this currently charging? I believe it might have spent too much energy firing away all those lasers at the last battle. If it is indeed charging right now, then it's going to be completely immobile for the next few moments. This is our chance!"

"잠깐만, 혹시 충전중인가? 내 생각에는 저번 전투에서 그많은 레이저들을 쏘아대서 많은 에너지를 잃었을것이야. 만약 정말로 충전중이라면 지금은 그 유명한 기동성도 쓸모없어질거야. 지금이 우리의 기회야!"

"But I am sure the location of the unit has already been shared by the enemy forces. The moment they find out where it is, it's over. We are going to be ambushed for sure while transporting the unit."

"그러나 분명히 적들은 이 기계가 어디있는지 알거야. 만약 우리가 들키면 끝이야. 우리는 이 기계를 운반하다가 습격당할거라고."

(The man started crawling the ground, and saw the remainders of Afterload.)

(남자는 땅에 누워 기어갔다. 그때 에프터로드의 파괴된 잔해를 보았다.)

"A dummy unit...?"

"가짜 기계...?"

"I actually have a great idea. Listen up."

"갑자기 좋은 생각이 났어. 들어봐."

"the unit consists of RNB (Relation Number Board) on the outer panel, and a chip set on the inner panel. The signal that's sent from both sides go through a signal filter and becomes a singular radio wave. This radio wave will determine whether it's the unit we've been looking for or not."

"이 기계는 바깥쪽에 RNB (숫자측정기?) 가 있고 안에는 칩이 있어. 양쪽에서 나오는 신호가 필터로 들어가 하나의 전파신호가 되지. 이 전파가 우리가 찾고있던 기계인지 아닌지를 확인하는 방법이야."

"All we'll need to do is replace the chip set, which is the main part of the unit, with a fake one that emits a similar signal. Vergamot will then be chasing that one instead, believing that the unit is not tampered."

"우리가 해야 할 일은 기계의 메인 부분인 칩을 빼내어 비슷한 신호를 내보내는 칩과 바꾸면 되는거야. 그러면 베르가모트는 기계가 조작된지도 모르고 그 신호를 쫒아가겟지."

"In order to create the fake chip set, we'll need the latest electronic parts. (The man then starts looking around Odaiba) Thankfully, this place looks like the sample market for the electronis."

"가짜 칩을 만들기 위해서는 최신 전자제품들이 필요해. (그는 오다이바 주위를 돌아보았다.) 다행스럽게도 이곳은 전자제품 시장같이 보이는군."

//그렇겟죠... 최신 기계들로 넘쳐나는... 단지 사람들을 죽인다는 단점이 있는 최신 기계들이죠...

"I need you to gather up Calculating Domino through Afterload, and Conductive Polymer Gain and Macromolecule Actualater through Overload."

"나는 너가 에프터로드한테 도미노 계산기를, 그리고 전도성 고분자 증가기 그리고 고분자 촉진기를 오버로드에게 가져와주었으면 좋겟어."

"I'll build the perfect replica chip set to complete the making of the Dummy Unit."

"내가 가짜 기계를 완성하는데 필요한 완벽한 복제 칩을 만들어줄게."

"Each part is very intricate and delicate, so it won't be easy for you to find the parts, but really there's no other way. Please gather up those parts before Vergamot awakes."

"각 부품은 복잡하고 정교하여 찾기 쉽지 않을거야. 그러나 다른 방도가 없어. 베르가모트가 깨어나기 전에 꼭 그 부품들을 모아줘."

"I need you to gather up Calculating Domino through Afterload, and Conductive Polymer Gain and Macromolecule Actualater through Overload."

"나는 너가 에프터로드한테 도미노 계산기를, 그리고 전도성 고분자 증가기 그리고 고분자 촉진기를 오버로드에게 가져와주었으면 좋겟어."

모아야 할 아이템은

도미노 계산기 (에프터로드에게 나와요)

전도성 고분자 증가기(오버로드에게 나와요)

그리고 고분자 촉진기(오버로드에게 나와요)

를 모아야 해요. 드랍율은 최악입니다. 월로보다 더 안나오는... 그런 드랍율이에요. 이런걸 어떻게 모으냐고요? 외국메이플에서는 드룝율이 최대 4배인가 6배인가 그것까지 올라가니 어떻게든 대처하겟죠...

다 모아요 (어떤 분은 다 모으는데 1달이 걸렷다네요...)

"Oh no. Vergamot looks like it may wake up any minute. Hurry!"

"베르가모트가 언제든지 깨어날것 같아! 서둘러!"

"The framework is already complete. All I need to do now is to assemble the parts."

"틀은 다 잡혔어. 이제 부품들을 다 맞추기만 하면 되."

(Vergamot's sensor begins to glow red)

(베르가모트의 센서가 붉게 빛났다.)

"We're okay for now. It may be waking up, but core system that controls the robot requires more time to get it going."

"지금은 괜찮아. 깨어날 수 있어도 로봇을 조종하는 핵심 시스템은 구동하는데 시간이 오래걸려."

"As long as the system isn't triggered and the robot receives instruction from the satelite to attack us, we're okay."

"시스템이 구동되지 않고 로봇이 위성에게로부터 우리를 공격하라는 명령을 내리기 전까지는 우리는 안전해."

(Vergamot's upper body seems to start moving. Looks like the robot is trying to look around.)

(베르가모트의 위쪽 몸체가 움직이기 시작했다. 왠지 주위를 둘러보려는 것 같다.)

"Finished! Here's the Dummy Unit! Oh, and..."

"끝났다! 여기 가짜 기계가 있어! 아, 그리고..."

"Do you think you can handle it?"

"너 생각에 해낼수 있을것 같아?"

"Even if it calls for backup, you may be able to singlehandedly defeat Vergamot."

"만약 그것이 지원을 불러도 너는 베르가모트를 이길수 있을거야."

"Alright, understood. I'll let you take care of this area. I'll take the chip set and completely turn the tide on this war."

"알겟어. 너한테 이곳을 맡길게. 내가 이 칩을 같고 이 전쟁의 승패를 뒤엎어 버리겠어."

"Oh, I forgot. I didn't tell you who I was. My name is..."

"아, 잊고있엇어. 내가 누구인지 말을 안해주엇지. 내 이름은..."

"Ponicher. I'm directly related to Formice, who saved Zipangu from imminant danger way back in the past."

"포니체. 나는 옛날에 지팡구를 구했던 포미스의 후손이야."

"One day..."

"어느날..."

"One day, we'll meet again."

"어느날 우리는 다시 만날거야."

이제 베르가모트를 상대해야겟지요?