미리보기: (오역 및 의역이 많을 수 있습니다 참고로만 봐주세요)

“Garrosh Hellscream. You have been charged with war crimes, and crimes against the very essence of sentient beings of Azeroth, as well as crimes against Azeroth itself. You are also charged for all acts committed in your name, or by those with whom you have allied.” 

"가로쉬 헬스크림. 너는 전쟁범죄의 죄목으로 기소되었다, 그리고 아제로스의 지각있는 구성원들에게 저질러진 범죄행위 또한, 아제로스에 맞선 범죄행위명목에 더해질 것이다. 너는 또한 가로쉬 헬스크림이란 이름 하에 벌어진 모든 행위들에 관한 죄로 고발되었다, 아니면 너와 함께한 동맹들을 포함해서"

Garrosh merely stood there, silent and still. 가로쉬는 그저 가만히 서 있었고, 여전히 침묵하고 있었다

Taran Zhu continued. “The charges are as follows: Genocide. Murder. Forcible transfer of population. Enforced disappearance of individuals.” 

타란 주가 계속했다. "죄목은 다음과 같다: 집단 학살. 살인. 강제적인 주민 이주. 개인 실종에 관한 강압적인 행위" 

The list of the heinous crimes alone was powerful enough to make Jaina tense. She glanced over at where Vol’jin and the other Horde leaders sat. She had heard of the treatment of trolls under Garrosh—and what the orc had tried to do to Vol’jin himself. “Enslavement. The abduction of children. Torture. The killing of prisoners. Forced pregnancy.” 

극악무도한 범죄에 관한 리스트는 제이나를 긴장시키기에 충분했다. 그녀는 볼진과 다른 호드의 지도자들이 앉은 곳을 힐끗 보았다. 그녀는 가로쉬의 통치 아래서 트롤들에게 자행된 대우 그리고 오크들이 볼진 자신에게 자행한 일들에 대한 진술을 들을 수 있었다. "노예화. 아동 유괴. 고문. 죄수 살해. 임신 강요."

Anduin winced, and Jaina could not blame him. She thought of Alexstrasza and the horrors that had been perpetrated upon the Life-Binder personally and the red dragonflight in general. Kalec was very still beside Jaina. She looked up at him, meaning to offer him comfort, and instead found him looking down at her. He knew what was coming, and slipped an arm around her. 

안두인이 놀랐다, 그리고 제이나는 그를 나무랄 수 없었다. 그녀는 알렉스트라자의 생각과 생명결속자 개인에게 그리고 붉은용 전체에 저질러진 공포들을 알 수 있었다. 여전히 칼렉은 제이나 옆에 있었다. 그녀가 그를 올려다 보았다, 그에게 편안할 기분을 전하고 싶어서, 그리고 그녀를 내려다보는 그를 찾는 대신에. 그는 무엇이 다가오는지 알 수 있었다, 그녀를 팔로 감싸안았다 

She braced herself. 

“The wanton destruction of cities, towns, and villages not justified by military or civilian necessity.” 

"의도적인 도시, 마을의 파괴는 군대나 시민들의 필요로도 정당화될 수 없습니다." 

The Vale of Eternal Blossoms. 

Theramore. 

“What say you to these charges, Garrosh Hellscream?” 

"이 죄목들에 관해서 할 말이 있는가, 가로쉬 헬스크림?"

Garrosh did not reply, and for a wild second, Jaina wondered if maybe, just maybe, hearing the charges so bluntly laid out before him would move the former war­chief. She had heard of his anger at an underling who had slain innocents in his name, knew that the one thing even Garrosh’s enemies must give him credit for was a passionate devotion to his race. And, at one time, he had also been given credit for honor. 

가로쉬는 대답하지 않았다, 수 초 뒤, 제이나는 만약, 정말 만약에, 그 앞에 직설적으로 밝혀진 죄목들이 전대 대족장에게 갈 경우를 걱정했다. 그녀는 그의 이름아래 무고한 사람들을 학살한 부하에게 분노를 표출했던걸 들은 적이 있었다, 그것은 가로쉬의 적들이라 하더라도 그의 종족을 위한 열정적 헌신이 그를 인정할 수 밖에 없도록 한다는걸 알고 있었다. 그리고, 한때, 그는 명예롭다고 알려지기도 했었다

She stared at Garrosh, hardly daring to blink or even breathe, not knowing if she wanted him to break down and ask forgiveness for his atrocities or to stand firm— so that they could kill him with impunity. 

제이나는 가로쉬를 빤히 보았다. 숨죽이며 감히 눈하나 깜빡하기 힘든, 만약 그녀가 그를 쓰러트리고 그의 잔혹한 행위에 관한 용서를 요구하는걸 원한다 한들 ㅡ 그것으로 그들은 가로쉬를 처벌받지 않고 죽일 수도 있을 것이란걸 누구도 알 수 없었다

And then Garrosh smiled, beginning to slowly applaud, although the chains about his wrists hampered the gesture.

그리고 그 순간 가로쉬가 웃었다, 천천히 박수를 치면서, 그의 팔목에 걸린 사슬이 그의 행동을 방해하고 있었다.

“The show has barely commenced,” he responded, sneering, “and already I give it a standing ovation. This promises to be more entertaining than the Darkmoon Faire!” His contemptuous laughter rang through the hall. “I will not say that I am guilty, for that denotes shame. Nor will I protest innocence, for I claim no such. Let the comedy begin!”

"쇼가 겨우 시작되려 하는군." 그가 조롱하듯 답했다. "그리고 이미 난 여기서서 열렬한 박수를 쳤고. 이 약속은 다크문 축제보다 더 재미있겠어!" 그의 경멸하는 듯한 웃음소리가 재판장에 울려퍼졌다. "난 가로쉬 헬스크림이 유죄라고 말하지 않겠다, 수치로 알려질 이런 것들에 대해서 말이지. 또한 난 죄가 없다고 항변하지도 않겠어, 그런 일이 있었다는 것에 대해서 말이지. 코메디를 시작해보자고!"