요약 :  닌텐도 스위치 - 디지털은 원래 환불 안되는데, 한번만 해준다. (10월 7일 구매 / 10월 14일 환불)
          PC판 - 고객센터 환불 접수도 안됨..

저는 PC판 구매 후 휴대하면서 하려고 닌텐도판도 구매 했는데 몇일째 둘다 못하니 환불 진행하게 되었습니다.
(애 재우고 보통 9시 ~ 10시에 하는데 말이죠...)

일반적으로 닌텐도 스위치는 디지털 환불이 안된다고 하네요. 그래도 번역기 돌려가며 열심히 채팅 했습니다.

저 같은 경우 북미 e숍에서 구매해서 고객센터 Chat접수 했습니다.

1. 사이트 접속 : https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/contact
2. Chat 누르시고 이름이랑 메일 입력
3. 카테고리 Nintendo Switch -> Downloads & Digital Content ->Something Else
4. 기다리면 아래처럼 상담사가 말을 겁니다.

초록색이 상담사고 보라색이 접니다.

Hi! thank you for contacting Nintendo, My name is Angie and I will be happy to help you today! Can you please provide the serial number of your Nintendo Switch console? You can find it at the bottom of the console near to the USB port 😊
본체하단 시리얼
Thank you! How may I help you today?
I want a game refund.
What seems to be the problem and what is the name of the game?
I was unable to play online due to a problem with online Battle.net access for several days. It's also recognized by game developers, but it's not being addressed on a daily basis. Diablo II: Resurrected
Transaction ID: xxxxxTransaction Date: 10/07/2021 xx:xx:xx (24H PDT)Total: $39.98Card Type: MasterCardCard Number: **** **** **** xxxxRemaining Balance: $39.99Associated Nintendo Account: xxxxx US
그냥 구매한 계정 메일로 온거 긁은거..
I’m sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with your purchase. Per Nintendo’s Terms & Conditions, we aren’t normally able to refund digital purchases. However, let me look into your situation and see if there is something I can do to help.
Thank you. The current game company blizzard online service is too serious for a few days.
As soon as we end this conversation, I'll forward this to our administration group to see if anything can be done.
Thank you.
If we can approve your request, you won't be able to access the content you purchased and the purchase will be refunded to the payment method you used (eShop funds, credit card, or PayPal account). Can you please provide the expiration date and last 4 digits of credit card used to make the purchase?
MM/ YY, last 4 digits - xxxx
If you used any Gold Points, you'll get these back as well.
Keep in mind that Nintendo does not usually provide refunds for digital content purchases, so we may not be able to help if this happens again. Please read the game descriptions in the Nintendo eShop, visit www.nintendo.com for information about our games, and check out reviews before making purchases in the future. You can also use Parental Controls to set restrictions on purchases in the Nintendo eShop.
Thank you.
Once we've addressed your situation, someone from the administration group will contact you via email with more information. Our current turnaround is 1-5 business days—thanks in advance for your patience.