http://ko.wowhead.com/news=260114/patch-7-2-voice-over-spoilers-xalatath-aluneth-anduin-and-more

와우헤드에 올라온 것들이 꽤 있더군요. 겐이랑 안두인은 밑에 올라와 있어서 패스.

다른 npc 대사들도 있는데 일단 분량 압박으로 이거만 올려봅니다. 사실 다른 것들은 스크립트가 없어서...

잘아타스
A Legion brute, obliterating priceless knowledge. Imagine that.
귀중한 지식을 파괴하는 군단의 괴물이로군요. 상상이나 해 보셨나요?
Long has this one been a blight upon your world. Not all his schemes came to fruition, but those that did caused untold ruin.
참으로 오랜 시간 동안 이 자는 당신의 세계를 위협해 왔죠. 모든 계획이 성공한 건 아니지만, 성공한 것들은 무시무시한 파멸을 초래했죠.
From birth, pitlords are oversized and stupid. Somehow the Legion manages to magnify both traits.
태어날 때부터, 심연의 군주는 덩치만 큰 멍청이일 뿐이죠. 신기하게도 군단은 그 두가지를 더욱더 부각시키는 것 같네요. 
At times it seems the Naga beg for scraps from the Legion's table. But the queen they serve wants far more than that.
때로는 나가들이 군단에게 한 입이라도 더 얻어먹으려고 비는 것 같네요. 하지만 그들의 여왕은 그것보다 훨씬 더 많은 걸 원하죠.
Ah, I do enjoy seeing the shrine of a great enemy profaned by the spirits of its own worshippers.
아, 크나큰 적의 사원을 숭배자들이 직접 모독하는 광경을 보고 있자니 좋군요.
The haughty elves of old had such regard for their own spirits. Such a delicious indignity.
고대의 거만한 엘프들은 자신들의 영혼을 소중히 여겼죠. 정말 재미있는 치욕이로군요.
Invaders messily corrupting other invaders. Typical. Far more useful to coax them along the proper path, don't you think?
침입자들이 다른 침입자들을 엉망진창으로 타락시키네요. 예상대로죠. 제대로 된 길로 인도해주는게 났다고 생각하지 않나요?
Let me guide your hand as you battle this vessel. Though it retains but a fraction of the fallen titan's power, you will not survive its onslaught without my expertise.
이 화신을 상대하려면 제가 당신을 도와야 할 것 같네요. 타락한 티탄의 아주 작은 힘 밖에 지니고 있지 않지만, 제 능력 없이는 당신도 무사하지 못할 겁니다.
You must face the Deceiver on his own ground, where he is vulnerable. Come, let us taste his soul.
기만자를 상대하려면 그의 영역으로 들어가야 할 겁니다. 그가 취약한 곳에서 말이죠. 자, 그의 영혼을 같이 맛보도록 해요.
A remnant of power lingers in this broken temple. It must be ours. Come, enter the circle and take it.
이 부서진 사원에 힘이 어느 정도는 남아 있어요. 우리 것으로 만들어야 해요. 원 안으로 들어가 차지하세요.
My mistake. It seems the upstart goddess still holds sway here. Oh well.
이런. 오만한 여신이 아직은 힘이 남아있나 보군요. 어쩔 수 없죠.
So much death here. So much power. 
죽음과 힘이 팽배하군요.
Is this not the site of what you mortals consider your greatest humiliation? I hope you fare better this time.
당신같은 필멸자들이 가장 수치스럽게 여기는 곳 아닌가요? 이번에는 좀 더 나은 결과가 있기를 고대하겠어요.
I don't believe these lands have seen such carnage since the battle for Katanth. Such a long time ago.
카탄스 전투 이후에 이 땅이 이토록 크나큰 참상을 본 것 같진 않군요. 정말 오래 전의 일이에요.
This was always a place of power. Aegwynn was drawn here, and before here, the elves, and before them, the trolls. And before them...
이 곳은 항상 힘의 영역이었요. 에이그윈이 이 곳에 이끌렸죠. 그 전에는, 엘프들이. 더 전에는 트롤들, 그리고 그 전에는...
That fel edifice towering over the land pales in comparison to the grandeur of what stood here long ago.
아주 오래 전에 이 곳에 있던 것의 영광에 비하면 땅 위에 우뚝 솟아있는 저 지옥 구조물은 아니것도 아니에요.
It was here, in ages past, that the God of the Deep lost a great battle to the God of Seven Heads, but as was so often the case, even defeat ultimately worked in N'Zoth's favor.
오래전 바로 이 곳에서 깊은 곳의 신이 일곱 머리의 신에게 졌어요. 하지만 대체로 그렇다시피, 패배도 결국 느조스의 힘을 더해 줄 뿐이죠.
This trifling skirmish is no more than a distraction. The true battle draws nigh as the circle nears completion.
이 하찮은 싸움은 그저 시간을 끌려는 수작에 불과해요. 원이 완성될수록 진정한 전투가 다가올 겁니다.
This conflict is but a shadow of an ancient war that predated the meddling of the Titans. Infinite armies clashed in ceaseless battle. But I'm sure your little war is impressive...in its own way.
이 충돌은 타이탄들이 이 세계를 주무르기 전에 일어난 고대 전쟁의 그림자일 뿐이에요. 무한의 군세가 쉴 세 없는 전투에서 싸웠죠. 뭐, 당신의 작은 전쟁도...나름대로 흥미롭다고 할 수 있겠네요.
It took ages to make my return to the surface after The Sundering. The Naga can be so possessive of artifacts.
대분리 이후 다시 지상으로 돌아오는데 오랜 세월이 걸렸어요. 나가들은 정말 자신들의 유물을 소중이 여긴다니까요.
This land has seen so much upheaval. The Cataclysm, the Sundering, the Scouring...you really have no idea.
이 세계는 정말 많은 재난들을 겪어왔어요. 대격변, 대분리, 대정화... 당신은 정말 모를 거에요.
You were a good choice. No other wielder has murdered their way across a continent quite like you have. I admire your...endurance.
당신을 택한 건 현명한 선택이었요. 당신만큼이나 살육을 해각며 대륙을 휩쓴 자들이 없었거든요. 당신의 인내력이 존경스럽네요.
The Light would have your kind remain obedient and stagnant. I offer the gifts of freedom and strength. I hope you remember my kindness.
빛은 당신 종족을 순종적이고 침체되게 만들었을 거에요. 전 자유와 힘을 선사해줬고요. 부디 제 친절함을 기억해주셨으면 좋겠네요.
Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.
당신 동료들이 내가 나쁜 영향을 준다고 생각하네요. 전 당신이 택한 길에서 더 빨리 갈 수 있게 도와줬을 뿐인데 말이죠.
I can feel the pulse of your world quickening. Soon, all will be drenched in its life blood.
당신 세계의 박동이 빨라지는 게 느껴지네요. 곧 모두 그 피에 적셔질 거랍니다.

알루네스
 She lives! No! I will never let her bind me again.
그녀가 살아있다! 안돼! 다시 나를 봉인하두록 나두지 않겠다.
Ah, merely a lingering echo of her power. Nothing to be concerned about, child.
아, 그녀의 힘의 일부분의 남아 메아리치는 것 뿐이군. 걱정 할 필요 없다, 얘야.
Even her echo prattles on endlessly. Do you see now what I had to deal with?
그녀의 메아리도 쉴세없이 조잘조잘거리는구나. 이제 내가 겪었던 고충을 좀 알겠지?
I am every bit as mighty as the Tidestone, or any of these other musty relics.
나는 해일석이나 다른 유물들 만큼이나 강대하다.
A dream of perfect beauty. Ridiculous! This world knows only pain child.
완벽한 아름다음의 꿈이라니. 웃기지도 않는군! 이 세계는 오직 고통밖에 알지 못한다.
Do not trust her ramblings. I am the only true power here.
그녀의 말을 믿지 마라. 오직 나만이 여기서 진정한 힘이다.
You are better off without her.
그녀가 없는게 훨씬 너에겐 좋을 거야.

탈키엘
This one is powerful! But stupid. It would make a worthless minion.
이 놈은 강하군! 하지만 멍청해. 하수인으로 삼을 가치도 없겠어.
Ah! My former master. The time for revenge is at hand.
내 전 주인이로군! 복수의 시간이 왔다.
That fool saw me as little more than a trinket for harvesting power. He has paid for his lack of vision.
그 놈은 나를 힘을 수확하는 장신구로밖에 보지 않았지. 
The Legion has conquered this shore. Soon we shall conquer the Legion in turn.
군단이 이 해안을 점령했다. 그리고 곧 우리가 군단을 정복할 것이다.
This place holds a mere fraction of the Legion's might. There are many horrors yet to behold.
이 곳은 군단의 힘의 일부분만 보여줄 뿐이다. 아직도 보지 못한 끔찍한 것들이 많지.
Do you smell the charred flesh upon the wind? Ah the scent of home.
바람에 흩날리는 탄 살점의 냄새를 맡았느냐? 아, 고향의 냄새로군.
Your last visit here was nearly the end of you. How fortunate that you now enjoy my company.
저번에 네가 여기 왔을 때 넌 거의 끝장날 뻔했지. 내가 있으니 참 다행이지 않느냐?
This place is so like Argus. Twisted, shattered, and broken. Ah, almost makes me homesick.
이 곳은 정말 아르거스 같구나. 뒤틀리고, 산산조각나고, 부서졌지. 아, 고향이 그립구나.
Your skills have improved significantly since we first met. Given a few thousand years, you may even rise to the level of my best apprentices.
네 능력은 우리가 처음 만났을 때보다 정말 많이 향상했구나. 수천년만 있으면 내 가장 뛰어난 수제자 수준까지 이르를 수 있겠어.
And here we are, the site where fools were vanquished. Remember, courage is no substitute for power.
여기로군. 멍청이들이 쓰러져 간 곳 말이야. 기억해라. 용기는 힘을 대신하지 못한다.
Do you sense it? The lifeblood of your world flows just under the surface of this place.
느껴지느냐? 네 세계의 피가 이 곳 표면 아래에 흐르고 있다.
I know ancient incantations which could tap into the lifeblood of your world. This would be an ideal place to unleash them.
이 세계의 피에 손댈 수 있는 고대의 주문들을 안다. 이 곳이라면 풀어내기에 알맞은 곳이지.
The Naga are a corrupted race. The possess Arcane skill, but lack the finesse inherent to my people.
나가는 타락한 종족이다. 비전 마법의 힘을 지니고 있지만, 내 종족이 가지고 있는 섬세함이 부족하지.
I detest spirits. Always blathering about their former lives. Consume their souls and be done with them!
난 영혼이 싫어. 항상 예전 삶에 대해 조잘거리지. 저들의 영혼을 흡수해 끝내버려라!
An intriguing use of soul energy! They could have accomplished so much, had they merely applied themselves.
영혼 에너지를 이렇게도 쓰다니! 좀 더 많은 걸 이룰 수 있었을 것이다. 자기 자신들에게 적용했다면 말이지.
This place reeks of the titans. Careful. Power still echoes within this ancient golem. It would be prudent to destroy it before the Legion empowers it further.
티탄의 악취가 나는구나. 조심해라. 이 골렘 안에서 여전히 힘이 메아리 치고 있으니 말이다. 군단이 더 강력하게 만들기 전에 파괴하는게 좋겠구나.
The Deceiver scorned my talents while I still lived. Let us see which of us survives the battle to come!
내가 아직 살아있을 시 기만자는 내 능력을 무시했다. 이제 다가오는 전투에서 누가 살아남을지 보자꾸나!
Ah, the skies of home! I did not believe I would see this world again
아, 고향의 하늘이라니! 다시 이 곳을 볼 수 있으리라고는 꿈에도 생각 못했거늘.

참고로 젤아타스가 말하는 Scouring은 아서스의 스트라솔름 정화가 아닌, 고대에 있었던 무슨 사건을 지칭하는 것으로 봉입니다 (대사 보면 대격변->대분리->??? 이런 식으로 역사를 거슬러 올라감)