지난번에 관통이 몇마리까지 되냐 찾아보기....

이론상 100%관통이 일어난다면 
최대 관통횟수는 4회고
총 5마리를 타격하게 되는 것에 대해서

제가 흥미롭게 보고 해봤던거 같은데 
봤던 사이트가 통으로 날아간건가........
싶어서 제가 잘못 기억하나..............

구글에 Diablo 2 pierce how many 등등으로 치니까

Piercing can pass through a maximum of 4 targets therefore you can hit up to 5 targets in total. Higher % of Piercing will obviously give you a higher chance to pierce through enemies but the chance applies to each monster separately.2023. 1. 5.

라고 정리가 되어있네요?
이거 원래 없었었는데 누가 써둔거지

여기에
https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/rqvk9u/doss_piercing_attack_do_anything_to_benefit_a/
자벨마 관련 얘긴데
Piercing with the lightning fury skill means that every enemy that is hit with your javelin will proc the skill. So piercing through 5 enemies will be as if your threw 5 separate lightning fury javelins.

내용도 역시 제가 기억하던 횟수와 맞아서

액트2 마곳, 호라드림지팡이 캐는 동굴에서 벌레들에게 냉기피해 
(화면에서 타격시 몹이 파란색으로 변해서 명확히 보이기때문에)
했던 글이
https://www.purediablo.com/forums/threads/how-much-pierce-do-you-really-need.121856/page-2

2007년 글인데 

I did some tests and now I'm even more confused :shocked:

The amount of pierces missile can do actually seems to be capped. For me it looks like a arrow can pierce 4 monsters (and hit 5). I went to Maggot Lair with 100% pierce zon, found a place with enough monsters lined up and started shooting with various skills. With most bow skills, the arrow would simply vanish after it hit the 5th monster. The 6th guy in the line never took any damage.

대충 동굴에서 냉기피해로 실험했는데 4관통 5히트했다는 말
이후 생략

하단부에 또 이렇게 정리해뒀네요

I have made a few tests in recent days and here are some results:
1) Pierce is capped at 4 targets. You will never see missile passing through
5th target! But it can hit that target, of course.
2) If you want really good chance to pierce, use Razortail!
3) Chance to pierce is lower with every next target pierced.
It generaly works like this: www.purediablo.com/characters/amazon/passive-magic.shtml#Pierce
4) However, this does'n work exactly like this if you get 100% (and more)
pierce by using e.g. Razortail. Once you get 100% pierce, it applies
only for first two targets! Chance to pierce 3th and 4th target is a bit
lower but it increases with more points spend on pierce, even if your total
pierce is already more than 100%!!! It looks like only percetage from skill
(not from items) are taken for 3th and 4th target.
5) Tests in Cow lvl:
Code:
Pierce (skill)    Pierce (items)    Targets pierced    Avg of targets pierced69%                                     0-4                    1.57 86%                                     0-4                    2.3391%                                     0-4                    2.77 69%               33%                2-4                    2.56 86%               33%                2-4                    3.08 91%               33%                2-4                    3.34
Beacause of AR matter, I used LF.
In each case, I threw 30 javelins. After each javelin thrown I counted chilled/poisoned monsters because they and only they were affected with original javelin. As you can see, if you use Razortail and get 100% pierce in total, you always pierce at least two targets but there is no way to explain it, is there? Note, that when there were e.g. 5 monsters chilled/poisoned I took only 4 into calculation because the last one was hit but it wasn't pierced.

Conclusion: To get decent chance of pierce, put only one point into it and
take some +skills items AND Razortail, or max this skill if you want
to get the same chance of pierce but wish to use some other
belt. Note that 69% and more from skill + Razortail grants your
missile pierce at least two targets!
If pierce is crucial for you (for javazon is, IMO) keep Razortail
and max the skill.
Of course, it depend on what belt you wish to use and how many remaining skill points you have, but to answer the question "How much pierce do you *really* need?" I have to say: As much as possible, because there is no way to get "too much" pierce!
When I carried out the tests I realize that my javazon pierces much whorse than I thought. But I cannot give my Tgot away :tongue:
Last edited: 

이거 좀 넘어가면 
You can't make conclusions on what you see. So at least say. I only see at most 4 monsters pierce. Not, pierce only works 4 times. However, I'll stop ranting about this, I have other things to say.

A second thing I like to say, couldn't it be that pierce is capped at 95% like so many things are? This would explain why you didn't pierce every monsters, although it doesn't explain why you get the numbers you get at first sight. so perhaps we are on to something.

Also note that 30 arrows is notting. And your numbers are not that much different. On the other hand is it strange that, if this is just 'bad luck', that you get more pierces with more pierce. Have you calculated that numbers assuming that after the second hit, razortails does not work anymore. If they matched, it would be a nice indication.

Perhaps someone should mod a game in 1.9 and have a look with guided arrows and pierce, perhaps a nice visual ctc. The visual aspect should be much more clear there. Making the experiment easier? Or would they have changed pierce since 1.9?

P.S. normally, your chance to pierce the 3th and 4th monster are the same as to pierce the first. That numbers doesn't change. The only thing that changes is that you have less chance to pierce a total of 3 monsters then you have the chance to pierce only one monsters. Your arrow can't know that it has pierce already 2 monsters so it will behave the same as if it didn't hit any monster.

...................생략
이 댓글 부터 시작되는 얘기들은

관통이 100%세팅이 되도 실제론 95%다 아니다 로 시작하는데
대충 관통이 95%같다 아니다.
니말대로 95%면 5번째 몹에게서의 명중이 너의 결과와 좀 다르다 
95%같다 상한선이 존재하는 것 같다
상한선 없다 저항을 봐라  등등 어쩌고 저쩌고 ㅇㅇ

네 몰라도 됩니다
튼 이거 100이다 95다 하는거 몰라도되는데
어차피 관통벨 세팅해서 100관통이 다 좋다는건 깔아두고 시작하는 내용이라서
관통벨 아닐때 이제 어느정도 갖춰야하냐는 내용도 있고
관통벨해야지 다른건 이단이야! 라는 내용이라서