아래는 스포일러 입니다.

Prophet Velen: His valor inspired us all, even in death. His spirit will be with us, always.예언자 벨렌 : 그가 세상을 떠났다고 할 지라도 그의 용기는 우리 모두를 고무시켰습니다. 바리안은 우리와 항상 함께할 것입니다.Lady Jaina Proudmoore: King Anduin, the hero of the Broken Shore approaches.여군주 제이나 프라우드무어 : 안두인 왕, 부서진 해안의 영웅이 도착했습니다.Anduin Wrynn: Good And carrying a message of some sort, I see.안두인 린 : 좋습니다. 제게 전달할 말을 가져왔군요. 알겠습니다.
Anduin: My father was a seasoned strategist, yet his army was shattered on the Broken Shore. How can I hope to succeed where he failed?안두인 : 나의 아버지는 노련한 전략가입니다만 아버지의 군대는 부서진 해안에서 참패했습니다. 어떻게 내가 아버지께서 실패한 곳에서 성공할거란 희망을 가질수 있을까요?
Anduin: Velen is right. We must focus on the Legion. Now is not the time to—Jaina: I trust you mean united against both the Legion AND the Horde, Prophet!Jaina: The Horde betrayed your father and left us to die! To fight beside those cowards would dishonor everything he stood for.
보통명사님이 대사 번역한 부분입니다. 스크린샷에 나온 부분
여군주 제이나 프라우드무어 : 군단과 호드 둘 다에 맞서기 위해서 힘을 합치자는 뜻이으로 믿겠습니다. 예언자님!

안두인 린 : 벨렌 님이 말이 옳습니다. 군단에 맞서는 것에 주력해야 합니다. 지금은 아직 -

여군주 제이나 프라우드무어 : 호드는 그대의 아버지를 배신하고 우리를 죽게 내버려뒀어요! 그 비겁한 놈들과 힘을 합치는 건, 바리안이 지금까지 지켜온 모든 것을 모욕하는 거에요.
Anduin: Agreed. I’m sorry, Jaina, but vengeance must wait. I ask that you prepare the Kirin Tor for battle against the Legion.안두인 : 동의합니다. 미안합니다 제이나. 그러나 복수는 때가 아닙니다. 키린토에게 군단에 대항할 전투를 위한 준비를 요청합니다.Jaina: My mages will be ready to face the demons…but we won’t fight alongside the Horde! Never again!제이나 : 내 마법사들은 악마들에게 맞설 준비를 할겁니다. 그러나 호드와 함께는 다시 싸우지 않을거에요.Anduin: We must not splinter like this…not now. Please, Jaina!안두인 : 제이나 제발.. 우린 이렇게 분열되서는 안됩니다. 지금은요! Jaina: You disappoint me, King of Stormwind. But sooner or later, you will see the truth. You all will!제이나 : 나를 실망시키는군요 스톰윈드의 왕. 그러나 늦든 빠르던 안두인, 당신은 곧 진실을 보게 될 겁니다. 당신들 모두 다요!Anduin: My father dead…disaster on the Broken Shore…Jaina fixed on revenge…Everything is falling apart.안두인 : 내 아버지가 돌아가시고... 부서진 해안에선 참패하고.. 제이나는 복수에 집착하고 있어.. 모든게 무너지려 하는군.